Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the second movie as good as the first? I've still not got round to seeing it. :horror

I actually think the second is superior to the first. They do a lot more in terms of building up the world around Wick and the assassins.

This looks amazing but man HT need to resculpt some more gun holding hands.

I was thinking this as well, especially since he usually uses the CAR stance.

Last edited:
I only watched them both for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I think I slightly preferred the second one.

Yeah, I prefer the sequel too. It expands the world and the film just looks beautiful, the camera angles, lighting, wide shots, no shaky cam...it's just a great looking film.

Thanks for all the feedback. :) I'll finally watch the second movie over the weekend and hopefully this goes up for pre-order soon. This figure is pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to from HT in 2019.

I saw this on Facebook yesterday.

FB_IMG_1532697111625.jpgFB_IMG_1532625141958.jpgFB_IMG_1532625145683.jpgFB_IMG_1532625149202.jpgFB_IMG_1532625152162.jpgFB_IMG_1532625159246.jpgFB_IMG_1532625155664.jpg

They were already confirmed as returning awhile ago. Common was left alive as a "professional courtesy" and Ares you never actually see die.

I'm in for a PO! Glad I never pulled the trigger in trying to bash a custom Wick. Hoping HT will include a dog accessory. Maybe an SSC EX?

They were already confirmed as returning awhile ago. Common was left alive as a "professional courtesy" and Ares you never actually see die.

Common was alright... she was terrible. She posed zero threat at the end of the film.
I would love if this came with a white shirt... also a thin bulletproof vest to go underneath it, and a clean, slicked-hair headsculpt. That would be an awesome set!

Back