Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How wishful you think it is to hope for a second sculpt with slicked back hair? While I love the sculpt, it looks a little “generic Keanu” vs Wick’s kind of signature look. I feel like if they were gonna go for the non-slicked look it should be messier.

Still though ... can’t wait for the official pics and preorder to drop. This figure has me so excited. It was nice to have something to break up the inevitability of Star Wars and Marvel characters. Those are great figures for sure but it’s nice to have these surprises.

Last edited:
I'm sure they'll put in a second sculpt... in the accessory pack, and it'll have die cast in it, so it feels heavy.

There is a company: Mr.Z that has been releasing dogs in 1/6 scale recently. Hopefully they put a pit bull up for Pre-Order soon.
I'm sure we have quite a while to shop for a dog before this is released for even PO let alone ships IF that even happens at all, given HT's woeful track record for unreleased figures that were prototyped...

Judging by the hugely positive reaction I'm confident they'll release this one. Especially since it's probably a much cheaper and easier to produce figure than most of the ones they make.

My OFFICIAL guess for this week: Winnie the Pooh, since the movie starts the end of this week...

Hot Toys works in mysterious ways. They don't release preorders in any real pattern... I'm still waiting on Agent Smith, and all they keep doing is showing him with the same Red Skull placeholder sculpt.

I'm pretty sure john wick had more weapons in the movie? like he had an Aug and also some kind of shotgun

Back