Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cmon!!!!

Darth maul and video game Spider-Man over this guy? Let’s get a PO already!!

They were already confirmed as returning awhile ago. Common was left alive as a "professional courtesy" and Ares you never actually see die.

Terrible... they might as well bring back his wife and the little puppy dog while they are at it

They were definitely the weak points of Chapter 2. Something about Common irritates me, just like Jamie Foxx.

I'd love to see Jon Hamm as a villain against Wick.

Jon Hamm was awesome in Baby Driver. He would make a good villain.

Oh right...the guy from The Town...yeah he was a giant butthole in that movie, I could see him being a decent villain. Especially since we already had the "mayhem guy" in the first one...

He should have come with a dog. The other acces while fine cant really be displayed so are useless and are destined to stay in the box.

Rewatching the first one and it kills me every time he chases down Viggo in the SUV and makes it crash, then nonchalantly jumps up on the hood and SMOKES the driver with the shotgun almost point blank. Nyqvist’s face and “cool it cool it cool it” gets me every time.

Which, figure related, makes me wish he came with that shotgun. Really cool looking weapon.

He should have come with a dog. The other acces while fine cant really be displayed so are useless and are destined to stay in the box.

just wait for the $300 accessory pack that comes with 5 new guns, a 1/6 dog statue, and the whole accessory set has die cast in it.

Back