Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JW will not go after Winston. It's part of the plan. Winston actually saved everyone by shooting JW on the roof, including JW. Winston got to save face and keep his hotel, Wick looks to be out if the picture, and the Bowery King is alive because he didn't receive his full comeuppance. (I only counted 6 slashes, not 7) Chapter 4 will be JW, BK, and Winston clearing out the High Table. Traditions will be changed, a new leader installed, (maybe Wick) or JW will be excommunicated once and for all without a bounty on his head. He will be allowed to leave in peace. Really, that's the best option. It's too costly to them to keep sending people after him. Between him and Thanos, there won't be many people left.

He fell 200 feet tho. Was that part of the plan? :lol

The whole falling off the building never made any sense as part of a plan. Surely they could have come up with something better to convey that Winston was not really trying to kill him? Maybe have John duck behind something to try and avoid the bullets and when they look he has disappeared.

I always remember the otherwise brilliant The Game with Michael Douglas. How did they know he would choose to jump off that particular side of the building?

As for John Wick 4, I suppose John will want his wedding ring back at some point.

It's my opinion that what Winston did was spur of the moment, there was no, "plan." He saw an opportunity to make it work. I think JW knows that. It ticked all the right boxes. Winston knows better than to stab the Devil in the back. JW did kill everyone in the hotel to save Winston. Winston isn't going to reward THAT kind of loyalty with a bullet. My opinion. I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. It's a jungle out there.

Maybe. And I hope that they reveal that in the 4th film. But as of now all it is is a theory. We have no idea if it was really a double cross with Winston. And as of now, the end of the 3rd film is seemingly reset right where it started.

Baba yaga is here! Love this figure! Definitely a must have for anyone who is a fan of the John Wick series. This is probably one of my favorite releases this year! Come check out my review and let me know what you guys think.

https://youtu.be/vDuBSBn3Wgo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

f3575de34a05ecb8d40253515b637953.jpg

Back