Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it had two to begin with. Would have been more accurate to be missing the one the Bowery King took away. That’s a million dollars round baby!

Agree about the kimber!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my opinion that what Winston did was spur of the moment, there was no, "plan." He saw an opportunity to make it work. I think JW knows that. It ticked all the right boxes. Winston knows better than to stab the Devil in the back. JW did kill everyone in the hotel to save Winston. Winston isn't going to reward THAT kind of loyalty with a bullet. My opinion. I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. It's a jungle out there.

The fact Winston did no shoot J.Wick in the head...perfectly knowing that he had a bulletproof suit and before that saying the same words J.W. said to him (Winston) in the glass room when he was waiting for him and know what JW will decide to do...carry on with the execution or once more go against the "grain". Also Winston had to be VERY convincing in front of that "adjuster" so she really believe what she was seeing, the fact that she told Winston to find, kill and fix the situation for good with John Wick, show Winston was succesesful....the words "very well played" by Winston right hand man is also and indication this was part of a bigger plan.

I know it had two to begin with. Would have been more accurate to be missing the one the Bowery King took away. That’s a million dollars round baby!

Agree about the kimber!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming at this point you don't realize the mags are removable? They're not molded in. You can display it however you like. As for me, I've got plenty of extra weapons including swords and I've made some 1/6 scale tables. I'm going to have a sommelier type setup.

How do you know this? Is it listed already?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Nevermind just found them.... Damn they look good let's hope they look that good in person. (now hoping they do the same with the HT Neo)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Good quality. I saw the video on mute. :lol Nothing personal, I've already made up my mind about the figure, so I just watch reviews to admire the figure. :)

Nothing personal taken :) In fact we mentioned that some people do that just for pics in the review lol. I also hope you enjoy him when you get him, unfortunately he isnt our bag.

Yeah I tend to agree that something seems a bit off with the likeness, and it's got that same sort of generic quality as the new Obi-Wan.

Although the ironic thing is it actually looks a lot better in your video than in most others I've seen so far! :D

Back