Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gives me hope that they might pick up HULK license as well, they only announced IM figure like a week before the movie so there is hope for a HULK :).

The HULK figs would be pretty cool, but I still think that the IM figs will be cooler. For some reason I like armored-up super heroes more.

I'm looking forward to seeing some Proto photos of the IM figure. I have a feeling this is gonna :rock2

I just wished Hot Toys would stop playing with feeble collector minds and release images for their Iron-Man/men & Dark Knight lines... Oh the Humanity!

I just wished Hot Toys would stop playing with feeble collector minds and release images for their Iron-Man/men & Dark Knight lines... Oh the Humanity!

Do you think they already have protos built?? I took it like the SS GIJOE anouncement... just news.:monkey2

I personal think that all toy companies have a prototype of some description that they might use as a presentation piece to help sway the directors of the company they are trying to get the licence off, to help illustrate how awesome the final product would be. However these asia market get different accesses to licences due to their "home based" market & choice wording on the packaging.

Also I remember reading in an Interview with SSC, that they general only announce a figure for Pre-order once it's been in approved and is approximately 6 months from completing production and released.

Looking at Hot Toys track record this COULD be their best figure line to date. Imagine if you get something out of the package which combines the best aspects of the Robocop figures and the T-800 exoskeleton. Just AWESOME . . . if done right.

Damm I'm sooo looking forward to the IM line. Common Hot Toys, SHOW US SOMETHING!

Damm I'm sooo looking forward to the IM line. Common Hot Toys, SHOW US SOMETHING!

We all are, i really want that Mk3 in my collection.

Im hoping it will have light-up features, articulation along the line of robocop and terminator, a wicked paint app and flip up reveal mask.

Im hoping for a SDCC reveal.

212 posts, and no pictures! What's wrong with this thread? Argh!

Show pictures!!! hehe

I want to see the Iron Man figure already. :(

Wait until pictures, This thread will explode. Just goes to show the amount of enthusiasm for this figure.

Anyone have a clue on where they are in the process? TDK seems to have been in the works for awhile for something to be shown so quick after the announcement.

Anyone have a clue on where they are in the process? TDK seems to have been in the works for awhile for something to be shown so quick after the announcement.

I assume an IM fig will be a TAD more complicated, so it may take a bit longer. I expect to at least see a proto pic late summer....very latest....Probably sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back