Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I'm comparing Sideshow more to trying to get something like this how people have to get the TDK figures since they're only available in HK and Japan.

Actually Toys2 was one of the first to carry TDK figures and expect them next week. They took two full sets of orders and are even distributing them from now until October. I'm telling you....when it comes to HT you can't get any safer and secure than Toys2

Actually Toys2 was one of the first to carry TDK figures and expect them next week. They took two full sets of orders and are even distributing them from now until October. I'm telling you....when it comes to HT you can't get any safer and secure than Toys2

that's good to know especially to us new-bee's that don't know where to go and don't want to go to evil-bay........

Explain the exclusive SSC Chestburster accessory for the Wolf Cleaner or the SSC Exclusive helmet for the AVP Ancient Predator or the.....you get the point.

Toys2 is the Official North American Hot Toys Distributor. I think you're actually safer there than SSC and you'll get your figure about a month or two earlier.

I don't know about Toys2 being anything official. Sideshow is the "official" US importer though. I'd think it would be safer (if slower) to order from them.

Except for Sideshow.

(except for the TDK stuff of course).

.....and with that again, I will also lock this thread.

All the pics and specs of this piece can be found in the link below, no point my merging the threads because it will just become one long mess and all the pics will get lost in it, so no need to have 3 threads now, with the same information.
so I will lock this one and you can use the thread below with the pics and specs on the first page.
Any probs please let me know.

Check out this one:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1032424#post1032424

Thanks all
Shell
x :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back