Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be getting one of each without a doubt from Hong Kong sellers without fail.

I hope all of the wing flaps on his back are articulated so you can make some awesome flying poses! And mini missile launchers on the shoulder come up that would be sweet.

Howard Chan has an uncanny knack for tapping straight into the psyches of his customers.Probably because he s such a huge fan himself.He knows exactly what we want!If he carries on like this he ll be as rich as Stark himself.
This brings me to a question i ve always wondered.When the companiy announce they have a licence how much groundwork has been done already?Have they been knocking up a figure in a kind of skunkworks,an after-hours club?After Terminator,Aliens and Predator they must be getting quite a relationship going with SWS Studios.Im thinking access to the original props.
I keep watching that film of the assembly.One of the reatest things i ve seen on film.And i dream it s like that in the Hot Toys box.A black-clad figure of Stark,that breastplate...

Can't wait to have a 1:6 Iron Man from Hot Toys now that I've seen the film. I just don't know how they're going to manage this though, the suit is very complex and has a ton of intricate moving parts.
And I never thought I'd like the Mark 1 armor so much from the trailers, but after seeing it in the movie, I really hope Hot Toys makes a 1:6 one! :drool

Howard Chan has an uncanny knack for tapping straight into the psyches of his customers.Probably because he s such a huge fan himself.He knows exactly what we want!If he carries on like this he ll be as rich as Stark himself.
This brings me to a question i ve always wondered.When the companiy announce they have a licence how much groundwork has been done already?Have they been knocking up a figure in a kind of skunkworks,an after-hours club?After Terminator,Aliens and Predator they must be getting quite a relationship going with SWS Studios.Im thinking access to the original props.
I keep watching that film of the assembly.One of the reatest things i ve seen on film.And i dream it s like that in the Hot Toys box.A black-clad figure of Stark,that breastplate...

They move pretty fast, I'm sure there was something in the works long before they made the announcement. And they work pretty closely with Sideshow now, who already had a great relationship with SWS - so I wouldn't be surprised if sSC has some input on the Iron Man figure(s).

Is anyone honestly thinking that we'll see something before SDCC's timeframe?

Hopefully they'll give us all of them, even this guy!
im_hulkbuster21.jpg

The HT license so far only includes the film designs. This means Mark I-III and Iron Monger. Don't expect anything from the game to make the cut.

I would love a testing Tony Stark though:

ironman_07.jpg

That would be cool as the exclusive. Tony Stark in a suit and the exclusive as the pic above!! Please!!

But it sucks they don't have any of the comic or game rights. That would give us some sick ass IM suits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back