Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandarin won't happen. Not tied to the license. Iron Monger is a given especially with HT at the helm. I say that we see at least the Mark III by Summer's End but won't have anything in hand until Christmas at the earliest. This license is probably one that will be dragged out over time.

I'm betting on end of summer, i would think they would wanna strike while it's hot!

(depends on where they are in the process)

An Iron Monger figure would be great. Probably in the same vein as the Aliens Power Loader, but bigger and meaner. Of course they would have to package it as a model kit, the figure would be close to 20" tall if I had to guess.

Mandarin won't happen. Not tied to the license. Iron Monger is a given especially with HT at the helm. I say that we see at least the Mark III by Summer's End but won't have anything in hand until Christmas at the earliest. This license is probably one that will be dragged out over time.

Well, Mandarin was sorta in the movie, if you consider that he might have been Raza, the bald terrorist leader, who gets scarred from Tony's fire blast.

Well, Mandarin was sorta in the movie, if you consider that he might have been Raza, the bald terrorist leader, who gets scarred from Tony's fire blast.

From what I gathered, Razza was just one of the 'generals' and not the head of the Ten Rings, which will probably be Mandarin.

And you know what would be badass? If they a Mark 3 Iron Man that has a removeable SUIT.:naughty It would cost a LOT, but it would truely be a masterpiece, especially if it came with a ^^^^load of accessoires, the interior of the suit would be fully detailed, etc....

Highly unlikely, but I can dream, can't I?:lol

Raza isn't Mandarin. Remember what happened at the tail end of the film with Stane? That proves that he isn't or wasn't Mandarin.

This will more than likely be my first Hot Toys purchase. Until now thay haven't produced anything I collect.

I was really close on the Pirates figures but IM is a definite. I only pray they get the Captain America license.

I have a feeling they got the Marvel Studios license....not a general Marvel license.

Raza isn't Mandarin. Remember what happened at the tail end of the film with Stane? That proves that he isn't or wasn't Mandarin.

How so? The effects of the noise only lasted 15 minutes, and even though his men were killed doesn't neccessarily mean he was. Plus, it seemed like Raza was the one calling all the shots with the Ten Rings. Some clues that make me think he will become Mandarin are how he was constantly fiddling with his ring and the fact that he was particularly obsessed with conquering Asia. His not being Chinese doesn't matter, as Yinsen was changed into a Persian, while still keeping his Oriental name.

Well, that's a pretty large line-up of figures. Including Cap, Hulk and Wolvie.

Cap, Hulk yes. Wolvie no. Wolvie is owned by Fox Studios which would be a different licensing agreement, could happen but not under this license. Although they'd get Thor as well...

How so? The effects of the noise only lasted 15 minutes, and even though his men were killed doesn't neccessarily mean he was. Plus, it seemed like Raza was the one calling all the shots with the Ten Rings. Some clues that make me think he will become Mandarin are how he was constantly fiddling with his ring and the fact that he was particularly obsessed with conquering Asia. His not being Chinese doesn't matter, as Yinsen was changed into a Persian, while still keeping his Oriental name.

There was no indication that Raza died, there is though indication that Stane's troops shot him. Stane told him "Don't worry, it only lasts 15 minutes, but that'll be the least of your problems." Which, to me, means that he'd only be paralyzed for 15 minutes, but chances are he'd be shot by then...or he knows something about who Raza works for...I got the indication that when Raza was talking about wanting to rule Asia and being sick of those who cannot do it, he was trying to come out of someone's shadow.....I wonder who that someone could be?

Ah, horrible Fox Studios. Damn, I'm worried for the Wolvie movie now. I've been staying away from it, hoping just to see it and judge it then.

Hell yes though, Thor and The Avengers!! That should be sick!!

I just got some news that the prototype IR0NMAN figs are being feverishly worked on as we speak and there should be some early pics at the end of this month!!!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

I'll be happy with just one. Just one. Not a freaking heap. Thank you. The rest can come later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back