Hot Toys Ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: my hunger for a hot toys iron man grows!!

YES!!

Screw everyone that is sick of IM!! I've loved him since the late 80's when I started to collect Marvel Comics and I always played him or WM in the Marvel VS. video games!!

I hope there is a new PF, Comiquette and Dio with the SWS suit!! I have the Koto on PO and can't wait for nicer things to begin arriveing!!! I would really love a Mark II version 1:1 bust, just like the Mark III I'm sure we are all getting!

P.S. Mods should move this to the Marvel Section. IM isn't a robot :lol

Last edited:

I can't wait to see these figures.
I'm sure they're going to be very pricey though.

Havent seen the film yet apparently its lame but ill make my own mind up!!!. Cant wait for this bad boy to come my way.

:confused: I have yet to encounter a single person who thinks this movie is "lame".

Same here... And I work at the theater. Every single person that has come out of this film has been satisfied. And I still chuckle every single time I walk in and catch that last line. :rock:rock:rock

:confused: I have yet to encounter a single person who thinks this movie is "lame".

No kidding... my wife even loved it!! I can't wait to have little Ironmen running around the house!!!

What would be cool is if Iron Monger were done like the Power Loader with a Slade inside.....
In theory but the Mark 01 was a suit very close to Stark's size specifications....its be more like a "Build Your Own Iron Man" kind of thing which I don't see HT doing. Iron Monger on the other hand you see Slade and how he enters the suit much like the Power Loader which leads me to believe it more of a possibility.
Slade? Don't you mean Stane? :D

And YES it would be awesome if they did a Monger, Power Loader style! :rock

YES!!

Screw everyone that is sick of IM!!
Ya know?! Before the movie all you heard was, "Please no more Iron Man", "I'm sick of Iron Man" and now you have all kinds of people clamoring to get their hands on IM merchandise. I honestly don't care if they do a character multiple times, just make it in a different format and I'm happy.

Slade? Don't you mean Stane? :D

And YES it would be awesome if they did a Monger, Power Loader style! :rock

sladegy1.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I had the Iron Man Comicquette on order but had to cancel, can't afford the super badass 1:1 bust... So I am very happy that HT is making Iron Man. I can finally have something in my collection reflect my love for the character. I'm an old school Marvel fan, as far back as I can remember.

To be able to possibly have the Mk III and possibly Mk I coming as figures??? That is freakin awesome. :rock

I'm wondering when realistically we are going to see these. HT Just announced TDK but they already said to be aware of the images to be posted soon which means they were already working hard. No further news on the Iron Man front makes me think that maybe this is really in the early stages.

Gives me hope that they might pick up HULK license as well, they only announced IM figure like a week before the movie so there is hope for a HULK :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back