Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really bored to see an iron man figure while there are so many cult/classic movies to do! Their business policy is getting really boring in terms of creating new lines of figures.There is a world exist outside of Marvel,Terminator,Predator and Batman which are the main products of Hot Toys! The only surprise which they did with the Crow figure and I am still wondering how they gave such an interesting! decision:) Besides their QC problems pops up recently and it is not a good sign! Hot Toys looks like a monotonous movie in these days...

At least this one is unique.

They should at least offer up the classic armor. :dunno

IM+Classic+Armor.png

Let whiners whine, this figure looks ****ing awesome. :rock

Instant pre order. Can't wait for the others.

We all know you as the biggest Iron Man fan here and there is nothing wrong with that but were you a big fan before the first movie? Doesn't make a difference, just curious.

Theyre saving money on joints though :lol

Thats true but being a new feature they will use it to charge more despite the production costs.

I am really bored to see an iron man figure while there are so many cult/classic movies to do! Their business policy is getting really boring in terms of creating new lines of figures.There is a world exist outside of Marvel,Terminator,Predator and Batman which are the main products of Hot Toys!

The thing is outside of those lines which obviously sell its a marketing risk plus they would have to win the license to produce those figures.

There are obviously some additional lines they have teased which havent been released yet, from the Batman Returns line to BTTF and First Class (the latter most likely nixed by Marvel by the sounds of it).

At least if HT does well continuing existing lines others will creep in especially when they run out of IM figures... Well until the next series of films be them Avengers or solo flicks incluidng the Armoured Avenger.

We all know that they couldn't do that...

They could if they bought the Marvel comics sixth scale license. If they did that i would go all Y4NK33 PL4N3T and buy every single damn one. Even when they get to Egghead.

Well this is a pretty surprising announcement. I thought we'd see Shotgun before Bones. Well, as long as they keep making original sculpts that's totally fine by me, and Bones is pretty darn unique. They can save the kitbashes and recolors for exclusives for all I care. With the exception of Sneaky, Nightclub, Shotgun, Hammerhead and Thumper, isn't everything else more or less a kitbash or recolor?

We all know you as the biggest Iron Man fan here and there is nothing wrong with that but were you a big fan before the first movie? Doesn't make a difference, just curious.

:lol I don't think I have that title, there's plenty of other collector's who have Iron Man collections I could only dream of! Averone comes to mind, so does Andy. To answer your question, Spidey was my favorite character bar none in comics for a long time followed by Wolverine, then Iron Man and Brubaker's Captain America run. On screen, Iron man is hands down my favorite, followed by Wolverine which is give and take depending on the film. Sadly, I can't even stomach a single Spidey movie as they are all atrocities to me, which sucks honestly.

:lol I don't think I have that title, there's plenty of other collector's who have Iron Man collections I could only dream of! Averone comes to mind, so does Andy. To answer your question, Spidey was my favorite character bar none in comics for a long time followed by Wolverine, then Iron Man and Brubaker's Captain America run. On screen, Iron man is hands down my favorite, followed by Wolverine which is give and take depending on the film. Sadly, I can't even stomach a single Spidey movie as they are all atrocities to me, which sucks honestly.

:clap

Couldn't agree more with you. My favorite comic characters have always been Spidey, Wolverine with Daredevil, Cap and Iron Man just behind.. As far as movies go, Iron Man has been the best followed by Wolverine and i hate the Spidey movies despite loving the character.

I really look forward to seeing your display when you have all 42 (+ Monger, WL 2.0, WM and Patriot all together).

:clap

Couldn't agree more with you. My favorite comic characters have always been Spidey, Wolverine with Daredevil, Cap and Iron Man just behind.. As far as movies go, Iron Man has been the best followed by Wolverine and i hate the Spidey movies despite loving the character.

I really look forward to seeing your display when you have all 42 (+ Monger, WL 2.0, WM and Patriot all together).
:rock I've never given Daredevil a shot in the comics, I think Affleck ruined that character for me lol. 42 armors and then some... man, that's going to be a long wait. :lol

I'm looking forward to seeing Hokie's since he is rocking 15 or so Detolfs and gets doubles or triples of a lot of these! :horror

Well this renews my hope that I'll get a Shotgun figure. Not a fan of this, especially since they just added a body to the mini bust they made.

NICE!

I love all three IRON MAN movies and i'm all in for all 42 armors plus the incoming AoU armors!

Bring it HT! (but fix mark 42 first while you're at it)

Yes! Finally an armour I can skip! Really not into this one at all.

Contratz to everyone who've been waiting for this one!

Last edited:
Back