Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think they are trying now. Bless the poor souls that actually buy them all. It would make for one impressive display, but I'd rather own a car, house, and private jet for the same price.

Tell me where you can get a car, house, and a jet for $10,000- not spent all at once mind you but doled out over 5-10 years?

Want want want!! Looks like I'll be selling off my non-IM figs to fund all these new suits.

:exactly: That process started for me last year once I realized HT would keep pounding these armors out like candy.

Perfect same sentiment !! =D

:hi5:

I honestly think they are trying now. Bless the poor souls that actually buy them all. It would make for one impressive display, but I'd rather own a car, house, and private jet for the same price.

Tell me where you can get a car, house, and a jet for $10,000- not spent all at once mind you but doled out over 5-10 years?

Asking the important questions

Being a Hot Toys Iron Man completist feels like this sometimes :lol

320sw0sw7847_large.gif

But, the completed display will be totally worth it!

It really looks like a kid's toy when they display it in pieces. I like the way this looks but I don't think I'd even consider this one...Guess HT was actually serious when they said they'd make them all.

It really looks like a kid's toy when they display it in pieces. I like the way this looks but I don't think I'd even consider this one...Guess HT was actually serious when they said they'd make them all AS LONG AS PEOPLE BUY THEM

correcting a mis quote

I like this figure. Hate it apart as I agree about the toyish look, but together with the other suits it will look great!

Great news for Iron Man collectors!

Still dont understand the hate from those who are not, there are always going to be figures we want but arent being released!

Can't wait to see someone who has all the armors well displayed. Maybe one day, if I strike it mega rich, that will be me.

Great news for Iron Man collectors!

Still dont understand the hate from those who are not, there are always going to be figures we want but arent being released!

I understand your point, however Iron man is getting Landslide treatment at hot toys... and across many other companies too.

Sure theres always something but HT's has shown off licenses and even completed figures with no word on them ever getting released, its a bit unfair to say that people will always complain so whatever... They are legitimate complaints

They need to sell these iron man for as long as the hype is there. The classic figures like BTTF can be made anytime. It's just business.
Iron man will not be a classic and the hype will evaporate one day... Soon

This release is very happy for me. Thanks Hottoys!

Bones has shiny gold color. Not a bronze color.
I wish Hottoys would change it :pray:

This one is not for me but I'm happy for those who have been wanting it, after Silver Centurion and Cap/Rogers I'm hoping to be able to jump last minute onto either Gemini or maybe Heartbreaker and keep my fingers crossed for Nightclub and Shotgun later on next year.

Still I look forward to seeing more on this figure, have fun with him guys and gals :)

Back