Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Retail in the states then would be about $287 if my math is right. Definite pass for me at that price. It would need to be closer to 200 mark for me to even consider.

i had a slight consideration for this by the uniqueness of the armor and i just love black but looking at the price, not gonna consider this anymore. i'd be better off if i get Tony Stark mms191.

Interesting design as long as it works and no QC issues with it. I agree with a previous post that stands for all the loose parts would be a good idea to display them with the rocket fire attachment.

This release is very happy for me. Thanks Hottoys!

Bones has shiny gold color. Not a bronze color.
I wish Hottoys would change it :pray:

The bronze, rather than gold paint and the 'split apart' feature, mean I am going to wait for 'in-hand' photos on this one, before making a decision.. and as some other posters have mentioned, unless Hot Toys include a special stand for the figure, the 'split apart' feature is a pointless gimmick.

Man HT is getting sloppy with their reveal pics. This armor will look much better in production, this seems very rushed. Glad to see the arm and leg joints are magnetized. Could you imagine the complaints if we have a Mark 42 situation with 5 joints getting popped on and off all over the place?!?! :lol

:rock I've never given Daredevil a shot in the comics, I think Affleck ruined that character for me lol. 42 armors and then some... man, that's going to be a long wait. :lol

I'm looking forward to seeing Hokie's since he is rocking 15 or so Detolfs and gets doubles or triples of a lot of these! :horror

:hi5:

Man I can only fit one more detolf on my wall though, so technically I am good through Avengers 2 for up to 44 armors. Guess Hulkbuster is going under the TV. :rotfl

Man HT is getting sloppy with their reveal pics. This armor will look much better in production, this seems very rushed. Glad to see the arm and leg joints are magnetized. Could you imagine the complaints if we have a Mark 42 situation with 5 joints getting popped on and off all over the place?!?! :lol

If there is a special stand you will be able to use it for Bones.. or the Mk42!
:naughty

This is just such a weak figure. The armor itself sucks, as in the concept. Then to build a figure off a weak concept is just a bad decision. I hope this is the jump the shark moment for HT and IM. I was a completist until I saw this.

This is just such a weak figure. The armor itself sucks, as in the concept. Then to build a figure off a weak concept is just a bad decision. I hope this is the jump the shark moment for HT and IM. I was a completist until I saw this.

alfrednevah.gif

O wow I was not expecting them to make him before shotgun. Good to see them making the unique suits first. For the small group of us collecting all the suits every reveal is like Christmas.:lol

The armpit area looks horrible. It does look like an empty suit. It's like an expensive accessory. Easy pass.

Well, at least it's not a Mark 7 repainted again.

I'll probably pass on this as of right now, I still need to collect some of the early Armors like Mark 1 and 6.

Back