Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if it will eventually come with a modified stand for holding everything when it is apart? If they don't it is kind of pointless. Doubt i would ever pose it like that but for this who would.

I honestly think they are trying now. Bless the poor souls that actually buy them all. It would make for one impressive display, but I'd rather own a car, house, and Megan Fox for the same price.

Fixed.
:panic:

Damn, this is one of the few armors left I actually want. I really love the look of it, and I think it looks superb.

:horse :horse :horse :horse

apparently its 1790 HKD, which translates to 250 USD...Wondering what sideshow price will be...279.99?

tumblr_mhpklmHeTN1qhcmreo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8li1nRrUq1qm0qu7.gif

Shouldn't these things be diecast? Wonder why they are doing some marks diecast and none diecast.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man MMS 1/6 " BONES"

I don't really care for the design of this one. It's unique for sure but just sort of weird looking. Luckily while I'm getting a few of the armors I'm by no means a completist.

Shouldn't these things be diecast? Wonder why they are doing some marks diecast and none diecast.

They have really only made diecast toys of the main suits. (War Machine essentially being a repaint of IP) I think it's smart on HT's part. I wouldn't want to drive up the price on all these Marks that are barely in the movie. A lot of people are already skipping out on any minor Iron Man suit. I think even more people would skip out on these marginal suits if they cost even more because of diecast.

I am one of the crazy ones and will collect all 42 marks. :panic:

Back