Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No star wars
No back to the future
No promotheus
No x-men first class
No arkham city
No batman returns

Just make more iron man for the next 3 years

No star wars

Just make more iron man for the next 3 years

If the rumours that episode VII includes Mandalorian Bounty Hunters then for the 3 years after that we could see variations of Boba and Jango Fett - asumming HT went for and secured the license...

The problem here is that I feel all these Iron Man armors are preventing us from getting a figure we've known about....as others have mentioned: Prometheus, First Class , BTTF, etc.

This was a shock, cool for Iron Man fans....but to me it's overkill at this point.

First Class was probably vetoed by the Marvel/Fox dispute which is why there were no toys at all for DoFP, license was pulled so no release was possible.

As for the other 2 no idea, could be similar licence issues or marketing showed them to be not popular enough to take to release.

Hot Toys could abandon Iron Man altogether and it would have zero impact on Prometheus, First Class, & BTTF.
The first two of those will likely never see the light of day, much like Smooth Criminal and Sleepy Hollow. BTTF I think has a good chance to be a DX one day.
Regardless, Hot Toys isn't being held up by Iron Man production, as they've shown the ability to release multiple figures across multiple licenses simultaneously.

First Class was probably vetoed by the Marvel/Fox dispute which is why there were no toys at all for DoFP, license was pulled so no release was possible.

As for the other 2 no idea, could be similar licence issues or marketing showed them to be not popular enough to take to release.

yeah i would say thats the case with X-men for sure

Hot Toys could abandon Iron Man altogether and it would have zero impact on Prometheus, First Class, & BTTF.
The first two of those will likely never see the light of day, much like Smooth Criminal and Sleepy Hollow. BTTF I think has a good chance to be a DX one day.
Regardless, Hot Toys isn't being held up by Iron Man production, as they've shown the ability to release multiple figures across multiple licenses simultaneously.

:goodpost: they put out wolverine, harlock and ed 209 also pushing out that drop dead gorgeous Raiden later this year.

Hell if anything, other releases were holding up IM because HTs has been pushing them back for other releases.

I only collect Iron Man and Clones.

Not so sure about this piece. Looks so Alien-ish.

Maybe Shotgun is next?

Xmen figs would be nice but not expected the other two Prometheus and BTTF don't like the films therefore, I don't want any figures. In regards to this announcement meh, zero interest but congrats to IM fans once again.

Easy pass. But I'm curious, how would you pose him with all the parts separated, with the accessories it comes with? You'd probably need wires/string or something?

Easy pass. But I'm curious, how would you pose him with all the parts separated, with the accessories it comes with? You'd probably need wires/string or something?

Fishing line would be my first guess. That's what I had my Spidey dangling from :lol

As of this moment, it's a pass for me. The only gimmick it has makes it impossible to pose that way, so all you really have just a 12" IM figure as is. Sure the armor is unique enough, but not for the 250 or more price tag.

pricing in Singapore is out from the official distributor.

Pre-Paid Price: S$324.00
Retail Price: S$359.90

Prices in SGD.

pricing in Singapore is out from the official distributor.

Pre-Paid Price: S$324.00
Retail Price: S$359.90

Prices in SGD.

Retail in the states then would be about $287 if my math is right. Definite pass for me at that price. It would need to be closer to 200 mark for me to even consider.

Back