Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda surprised people are exited by this. This suit seems lame to me but that's just my own personal opinion so cheers to those who are happy.

I like that they did this suit, its super unique. Im really impressed that they even did the break apart feature for it. Hopefully it comes out well.

Didn't even know HT was working on this suit. Easy pass for me... starting to feel sorry for the IM completionists :lol Their hobby is becoming almost as self-destructive as Tony Stark's was IM3.

image.jpg

I saw this on Facebook! :rotfl :rotfl

LCN pre-order prices :

259 € - Non Members
233 € - Members

This armor actually stands out the most to me from the movie, but i think it was because the design felt most like an empty shell. Not necessarily a bad thing, I know that was the point and I thought the action scenes with Tony hopping in and out of the armors was one of the best ideas they did. I would actually consider this the "prettiest" armor of the bunch. It also kind of reminds me of something from HR Giger

Attachments

• hr_giger_species_sil_2.jpg
    hr_giger_species_sil_2.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 284
This is a pleasant suprise.i really liked this suit in the movie,I just wish it would also seperate at elbo and knee joints.right now it doesn't look so hot.doesnt look like it's supposed to be apart.if you seperate arms and legs into 2pcs apiece I think it will look a lot better.

The question I have is if Hot Toys really does release all 42 armors (and that's not including other variants, War Machine, Iron Patriot, Iron Monger, Iron Whiplash, etc), how the hell are people going to display all these? I mean unless you have an extra room and just plan to dedicate a wall. That's some dedication to Iron Man though :lol

Before this, I didn't think HT would actually make all 42 suits, but now I feel like they are going to try.:thud:

Back