Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be arriving at sideshow next week. According to my friends at sideshow

Yeah my friend at Sideshow e-mailed me too :slap

Yea maybe saying it is expected to ship in 5-7 days. The auto email.

And I got no email and I've got mine on flex pay. Not everyone got one.

I talked to a friend today and was told they expect it in the warehouse next week. Early next week. So if you want your flex bumped up I'm sure they would do it.

Yea maybe saying it is expected to ship in 5-7 days. The auto email.

And I got no email and I've got mine on flex pay. Not everyone got one.

I talked to a friend today and was told they expect it in the warehouse next week. Early next week. So if you want your flex bumped up I'm sure they would do it.

No, it was the "Have funds ready, it's shipping on Wednesday the 28th" e-mail.

We got the "arriving soon" e-mails a couple weeks ago.

Once people finally had to have the funds ready that's when they start canceling. So not a big surprise it would convert around payment time.

So question: Is this a partial shipment? The reason I ask is because like I wrote before. I'm getting mine from BBTS which lists him as coming in March. I planned to have funds for this in February. I've only bought in-stock stuff from BBTS before. Does anyone know if they get the figure in early, does BBTS charge you early or will they hold onto the fig for you since it came out before the anticipated release? I'd hate to have my po canceled because the fig came in early. I don't want to go to ebay.

So question: Is this a partial shipment? The reason I ask is because like I wrote before. I'm getting mine from BBTS which lists him as coming in March. I planned to have funds for this in February. I've only bought in-stock stuff from BBTS before. Does anyone know if they get the figure in early, does BBTS charge you early or will they hold onto the fig for you since it came out before the anticipated release? I'd hate to have my po canceled because the fig came in early. I don't want to go to ebay.

Sideshow usually fills their own customer orders before they send out their distribution orders, or they have some contractual agreement with those other distributors that they can't sell before Sideshow does. BBTS will not charge you until they have your figure in hand and ready to ship to you, but you will not get a warning about it either, it will just bill and be in your Pile of Loot if you have it activated otherwise they'll ship it immediately. BBTS has a disclaimer saying their shipping dates are just estimates, so if they get it a month early and can fill orders a month early, they will.

I had Sideshow move up my last flex pay to next week so it will be shipped out asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I P.O. this guy on day 1 and I didn't receive a notice about it shipping soon. I'm going to be pissed if I have to wait on a split shipment.

I guess Im one of the lucky ones then? Got my shipping notice yesterday and ill be delivered on the 27th

:D

Back