Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent ordered it myself but I will also have to wait a month or too, this is the only IM3 figure I left behind(out of the ones I was planning on getting anyway)

I think this is on WL at Sideshow? I wonder if it'll still be available at BBTS, AE, etc. in case my order with CSC falls through.

xd7amd.gif

Very intrigued by the idea of having this Iron Man to go with my Guardians display. I'm also a space nerd so that's another thing. :lol

Bought him from Big In Japan off ebay for $249 shipped. He's actually $235 directly from their site but I felt better going with ebay and supposed 'express shipping.'

Went on the waitlist for this with Sideshow. Pre-ordered at BBTS as a backup. As someone else said, I think this would make a cool display with Guardians of the Galaxy.

Nice grab! have you ever bought from them before? looks like they don't have any listed on ebay anymore

I haven't but their feedback is really strong on eBay. Over 2000 positives. So hopefully it goes ok. They've been putting up 2-4 at a time on eBay so they may list more. I actually missed out on the listing yesterday but they listed more this morning. They were offering Igor on their site for $391 shipped but it looks sold out now...

Back