Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't but their feedback is really strong on eBay. Over 2000 positives. So hopefully it goes ok. They've been putting up 2-4 at a time on eBay so they may list more. I actually missed out on the listing yesterday but they listed more this morning. They were offering Igor on their site for $391 shipped but it looks sold out now...

Cool - i'll keep an eye on it. I've bought from ebay sellers in the past but with all the recent scams just gotta be extra cautious. Thanks for the tip!

Bought him from Big In Japan off ebay for $249 shipped. He's actually $235 directly from their site but I felt better going with ebay and supposed 'express shipping.'

Ordered from them as well though directly from their site for $231. They shipped it last night. Psyched to have him in hand soon. I've been kinda jonesing for a new figure.

Yup got the email last night, should be getting it Monday...
lXh0OJb.gif

I called to move up my 2/5 flex and Sideshow said they didn't have enough in stock now to move mine up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So these are pretty much sold out at Sideshow? Wait list only. They went fast compared to most new products.

Back