Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entire HPP has been airborne on dynamic stands for a few years (including diecast Hot Rod), just recently took them down for cleaning and changing the lights, no damage or marking to be found

2OmqQZH.jpg

Great collection rocbolt!

I?m looking at potentially trying to pick this guy up. What?s a good price on the market these days? Seems like anywhere from $210-290. Is he worth that much? Not sure how this suit holds up today.

My entire HPP has been airborne on dynamic stands for a few years (including diecast Hot Rod), just recently took them down for cleaning and changing the lights, no damage or marking to be found

2OmqQZH.jpg

Man, that looks awesome. Also, nice to see a fellow collector who actually POSES his figures. I sold my Mark 42 and want it back, but it is so damn expensive now. It is my favourite Iron Man suit.

I, too, am waiting for a die-cast reissue of this guy. It is not totally outside the realm of possibility given this suit is one of more popular specialized offshoot Iron Man suits. But I'm also quite cognizant that that possibility is rather slim, so I picked this guy up in a deal last year.

I, too, am waiting for a die-cast reissue of this guy. It is not totally outside the realm of possibility given this suit is one of more popular specialized offshoot Iron Man suits. But I'm also quite cognizant that that possibility is rather slim, so I picked this guy up in a deal last year.

What was the deal? Prices seem to be fairly diverse so I?m having a hard judging what is a deal and what the going rate is.

I?m looking at potentially trying to pick this guy up. What?s a good price on the market these days? Seems like anywhere from $210-290. Is he worth that much? Not sure how this suit holds up today.

I paid $270 + shipping for mine when it first came out, so I'd say anything in the $200s is more than fair.

Still one of my favorite Iron Man pieces (out of 50+ I own). Very unique and has the same engineering as the earlier diecasts. I would not wait for a release of a $400 diecast version that is will never come (they haven't released a House Party armor in how many years now?). If you're someone like me that never handles these pieces beyond posing them - the diecast makes little difference. In fact, I have Starboost, in a flying pose and I wouldn't be able to do that with the diecast. If you find it in the mid 200s, I pull the trigger.

There's always the King Arts version of Starboost. That's in diecast metal.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

Back