Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats looks awesome , I'll be tempted by the line. I was hoping on just buying Iron man himself though. Hm..

I would say to get this and a MK VI
67.gif

Man, do I love this piece.
Will get my Mark III BD, then the Arnie T-800 and after that...
War Machine, though I´m still kinda said that the part went from Terrence Howard to Cheadle.
Imo Cheadle is not an actor...not really, for a serious movie, or role...

Man, do I love this piece.
Will get my Mark III BD, then the Arnie T-800 and after that...
War Machine, though I´m still kinda said that the part went from Terrence Howard to Cheadle.
Imo Cheadle is not an actor...not really, for a serious movie, or role...

Ever seen Hotel Rwanda?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FaVZdRKd68g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FaVZdRKd68g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

So I'm pretty sure Cheadle can pull off a comic book character in beautiful fashion.

However, I too am pissed that they decided to change Howard, as he did an awesome job in IM. I'm sick and tired of these acting changes.

So I'm pretty sure Cheadle can pull off a comic book character in beautiful fashion.

However, I too am pissed that they decided to change Howard, as he did an awesome job in IM. I'm sick and tired of these acting changes.

You're right about the changing part. It's annoying, but not only do I also think Cheadle can pull this off, I think he's a waaaaaaaay better actor than Howard.

You're right about the changing part. It's annoying, but not only do I also think Cheadle can pull this off, I think he's a waaaaaaaay better actor than Howard.

Yeah, that's hard to say, really. Cheadle and Howard are both incredible actors. If you take Howard's performance in Crash, you realize real fast that this guy can act as good as the best of them. For Rhodes' part, I think it all comes down to who looks the part most because honestly, Howard and Cheadle can both play the character without sweating.

Yeah, that's hard to say, really. Cheadle and Howard are both incredible actors. If you take Howard's performance in Crash, you realize real fast that this guy can act as good as the best of them. For Rhodes' part, I think it all comes down to who looks the part most because honestly, Howard and Cheadle can both play the character without sweating.

If we're talking about looks, Michael Jai White would have been perfect for Rhodes. I mean he has the build, the moves and IMO the personality for the part. Only problem is, I don't know how good his acting skills are these days.

If we're talking about looks, Michael Jai White would have been perfect for Rhodes. I mean he has the build, the moves and IMO the personality for the part. Only problem is, I don't know how good his acting skills are these days.

He's awesome in this...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i8XjUtgOnZI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/i8XjUtgOnZI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Cracks me up no matter how many times i see it!

Yeah White would've been good face-wise, but he's a bit too massive for the part.

Ordered at Toys2, thanks for the link! Next!

I just ordered from Toys2 myself, one question if someone can help me out though since this was the first time i have ever ordered from them......when do they charge your Credit Card, is it instant or when the item is ready to ship like SSC ??

Thanks for any answers :D

I just ordered from Toys2 myself, one question if someone can help me out though since this was the first time i have ever ordered from them......when do they charge your Credit Card, is it instant or when the item is ready to ship like SSC ??

Thanks for any answers :D

They charge only when ready to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back