Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Man, so i'm assuming you've ordered from them before.....do they send you an email when it's ready to ship.... sort of like a heads up?

Yep, well they just ship it and send you an email telling you that your order was completed. No worries, they're great.

Ever seen Hotel Rwanda?
Don cheadle is an excellent ..actor good point..but, I do agree that it was strange how they dismissed the previous actor Terrence howard..whom had done a fine job. I guess the jury will be out until everyone see's the movie. I personally enjoyed Terrence Howard's acting!!

Don cheadle is an excellent ..actor good point..but, I do agree that it was strange how they dismissed the previous actor Terrence howard..whom had done a fine job. I guess the jury will be out until everyone see's the movie. I personally enjoyed Terrence Howard's acting!!

The change wasn't about Howard's acting at all. I don't know the exact reason, but from everything that's been said and written, I feel like they made the change for no valid reason.

Does anyone know how much it costs at toys2 once shipping is calculated in US$? Just trying to see if it'll still be within my budget here.

So I'm pretty sure Cheadle can pull off a comic book character in beautiful fashion.

However, I too am pissed that they decided to change Howard, as he did an awesome job in IM. I'm sick and tired of these acting changes.

I may be wrong but I doubt it on this. Wasn't it Howard who opted not to take up the part again because he didn't get the money he wanted? I do think Howard was great as Rhode but I'm not too torn by it. I'm kind of excited that Cheadle is going to be War Machine. I think Cheadle's look would be more War Machine than Howard. I think Howard looks nicer or kinder than Cheadle. That's just my opinion.

Does anyone know how much it costs at toys2 once shipping is calculated in US$? Just trying to see if it'll still be within my budget here.

I can't give you the exact amount, but it'll be above USD$200. I'd say between 200-215.

I may be wrong but I doubt it on this. Wasn't it Howard who opted not to take up the part again because he didn't get the money he wanted? I do think Howard was great as Rhode but I'm not too torn by it. I'm kind of excited that Cheadle is going to be War Machine. I think Cheadle's look would be more War Machine than Howard. I think Howard looks nicer or kinder than Cheadle. That's just my opinion.

Actually I heard Howard say that he wasn't renewed, didn't understand exactly why, and that it didn't have anything to do with money. I can't remember where and when I heard him say that, but I clearly do.

Of course Cheadle will be great. No doubt about that. But they should have chosen him in the first freakin' place.

Last edited:
I heard Howard wasn't renewed because of irreconcilable differences between him and the Director, of course i have nothing to back that up with it was just something i heard on TV on one of those stupid talk show like ET.

I heard Howard wasn't renewed because of irreconcilable differences between him and the Director, of course i have nothing to back that up with it was just something i heard on TV on one of those stupid talk show like ET.

Yeah I read that too. BUT...I also caught Favreau in an interview where he said that he had a fine experience with Howard, and that there were no "differences" between them. One thing is sure: it smells bad.

I can't give you the exact amount, but it'll be above USD$200. I'd say between 200-215.

It might be more then this, i am only a 2 hour drive from Toys2 and in the end with shipping calculated in it cost me $213.14 but then again this price also includes our DAMN sales tax PST & GST which ends up being almost $21 (for just TAX) :(

but 21 bucks is cheaper then shipping from the U.S. and custom\Border fees so....

It might be more then this, i am only a 2 hour drive from Toys2 and in the end with shipping calculated in it cost me $213.14 but then again this price also includes our DAMN sales tax which ends up being almost $21 (for just TAX) :(

Oh! Then you should just drive up there when it comes out. Then again there's the damn gas...consumers never win.

i passed on mark III because i kept waiting for a better version. the mark suit always looks too slim for anyone but a supermodel to fit inside. it just never looks realistic to me.

but this war machine is proportionally perfect. i cant find a reason to wait for a better version, even when i suspect ht might sneak in another version later down the line. well except maybe the paint app. it does look plasticky.

I heard Howard was out because of money.

So did I, among other things but money being the main reason. Something like they wanted to reduce his salary but he wasnt having any of it. So he was told to sod off or he told them to sod off and Cheadle was brought in.

It might be more then this, i am only a 2 hour drive from Toys2 and in the end with shipping calculated in it cost me $213.14 but then again this price also includes our DAMN sales tax PST & GST which ends up being almost $21 (for just TAX) :(

but 21 bucks is cheaper then shipping from the U.S. and custom\Border fees so....

I picked up the Mark II and III in store and spent around $230-$245 on each one. I thought it would be cheaper than that but I forgot that the prices were listed in USD. The dollar is a better match right now right? Hopefully the price will be a bit lower by the time War Machine hits.

Cool looking figure !! I didn't read every single page of this thread but if they are releasing it early maybe it's because once people see the movie they might complain about likeness and stuff ? I mean people study the movies so much, compare and complain so much now a days that maybe HT is saying to themselves that they'll start releasing before all the complaining :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back