Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that is sweet! Made my day to see it posted and the pics. Can't wait to get my IM2 on!

Nice job Hot Toys!

It looks like I'm getting WM but I need to see if the new ironman is different enough from the mark 3.

If you just mean in terms of aesthetics, you'll be able to see that from promo pics and trailers. In terms of features I don't know.

I already have a mk III and the mk IV is too similar for me to justify buying it, mk VI is differnt enough (atleast in terms of looks) for me to justify buying it if I choose too

If the MK IV has the open faceplate with a good RDJ sculpt, articulated fingers, movable waist plates and in scale like WM, then I am buying it along with MK V and MK VI. It weird just two years ago I don't own a single Ironman toy or figure and after Hot Toys required the liscense, i am an Ironman hoarder now. I have MK I, Mk II, and MKIII. I also have the mech test Tony on preorder.

If the MK IV has the open faceplate with a good RDJ sculpt, articulated fingers, movable waist plates and in scale like WM, then I am buying it along with MK V and MK VI. It weird just two years ago I don't own a single Ironman toy or figure and after Hot Toys required the liscense, i am an Ironman hoarder now. I have MK I, Mk II, and MKIII. I also have the mech test Tony on preorder.

What, no BD version? I have the mark 1 and 2, on the waitlist for mark 3 right now.

on the waitlist for mark 3 right now.

Good luck with that. If I wanted mk III bad enough (if I didnt already have it) I would just hit ebay incase it got too expensive and missed out completely. But the mk IV is close enough in design for it not to be a big deal if miss out on it

What, no BD version? I have the mark 1 and 2, on the waitlist for mark 3 right now.

I was thinking about it, but I don't want to display my figures damaged. Besides, its another $190 for almost the same figure, might as well save that for all the Ironman line that will come out.
Also about Toy2, can you canel pre-orders?

I was thinking about it, but I don't want to display my figures damaged. Besides, its another $190 for almost the same figure, might as well save that for all the Ironman line that will come out.
Also about Toy2, can you canel pre-orders?

Yes, but there's a fee. I think it's 15% or something.

It looks like I'm getting WM but I need to see if the new ironman is different enough from the mark 3.

imo the only similarities are that both are gold and red and have lights in the chest, feet, and palms. The design of the armor is totally different.

Just had a closer look at the pictures. There actually are some weathering effects on the paint.

Good luck with that. If I wanted mk III bad enough (if I didnt already have it) I would just hit ebay incase it got too expensive and missed out completely. But the mk IV is close enough in design for it not to be a big deal if miss out on it

I'm also on the waitlist for the Mark III...but I agree that if the Mark IV is close in design I won't miss not having the Mark III.

SDCC153.jpg

Wowee whoa woo-woo! :woo This looks amazing! It will look nice next to my MK. 1,2, & 3. Now all I need is an African American True Type (poor Terence Howard) crying in the corner because he was Cheadled out of more money. Upgrade actor, it's hard out there for a pimp. :lol

I'm more iffy on getting the mark IV as it's very close to the design of the VI. The VI just has a different chest and different coloring.

Comparing the VI and III. Totally different.

mkIIIcsmkVI.jpg

I think the above pic of all three suits (II, III, IV) makes all three suits look bad. I really didn't like the legs on the new suit when I first saw that but love them now. So much better than the II and III's legs.

Last edited:
Just had a closer look at the pictures. There actually are some weathering effects on the paint.

Naruto ftw !!!!!

And thats nothing a little paint job can fix, im sure the final figure will be darker, remember these pics just came out guys.

Sup guys, just registered, and if you can't tell by my user name, I'm lovin the look of this figure. Does anyone know the final price of WM on toys2 after shipping (US$)? Also, would you guys figure that it would be cheaper to just wait until SS puts the pre-order into their news letter?

Naruto ftw !!!!!

And thats nothing a little paint job can fix, im sure the final figure will be darker, remember these pics just came out guys.

Only Hatake ftw haha.

I pointed out that I saw weathering effects because I thought they looked good. Maybe a little more of that textured look in there like everyone has been talking about would look good as well.

War Machine can't come out soon enough! Hopefully we don't experience the same delay we're having with the BD.

Maybe a delay, but im thinking we will get this in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back