Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use pimple cream, Oxy or whatever.

The PVC plastic picks up the dye from the outfit. Rub zit cream on it and let it sit for a few hours (maybe days depending on the severity of the stains) and then you can just wipe it off.

Use pimple cream, Oxy or whatever.

The PVC plastic picks up the dye from the outfit. Rub zit cream on it and let it sit for a few hours (maybe days depending on the severity of the stains) and then you can just wipe it off.

Really? That works? I have never heard that before.

Notice prices on her CLIMBING...now she's going for up past $200! There are alot of folks out there who missed her when offered or passed her up and now want her..always thought the $135 i paid originally was a fair price.
HT-mania continues!

Pic time! Still think this is HT's best female fig. Too scared to pose her though. Futzing is a pain.

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

Last edited:
Pic time! Still think this is HT's best female fig. Too scared to pose her though. Futzing is a pain.

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3259.jpg

I agree- she is very very nice and the best HT female....yep!

Don't you think after the initial harsh reaction from people when she first comes out softens and then the figure is better appreciated in general? I know some are never happy but I think overall demand is growing for this figure- and with good reason.

I'm looking for one HT Black Widow, if someone have one for sale shoot me a PM!! :)

Thanks.

I didn't do much except futz with fingers... people don't need to put product in the hair, I don't think it's necessary and could make it worse or too shiny.

Thanks.

I didn't do much except futz with fingers... people don't need to put product in the hair, I don't think it's necessary and could make it worse or too shiny.

Really? Your Widow has no water or product in the hair? I think she looks great.....might convince me to pull the trigger on her.

Guys I removed the inserts but there is still a crease/bump at the top of her cleavage. How can I get rid of that?

has anyone with the crease problem found a way to fix it? Mine is very bad. can't unzip at all to show any cleavage.

Last edited:
Back