Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
57170477.jpg

The fine detail of her whole face are spot on!

47646998.jpg

43633543.jpg

10807424.jpg

Weapon upgrade :yess:

50790775.jpg

133lb.jpg

Wow, you made her look awesome. Great Job!!!!! She is a really cool figure IMO you just have to have the have the patience get the in package look off. Fix hair, and adjust outfit.

If you buy her, do your research and look around, since she is not as popular with a lot of the Hot Toys collectors you may be able to get a good deal on her. I honestly love the figure.

You are still here?? go hunt one down NOW :LOL

It's Monday so my will power reserves are FULL! :nana:

Plus, I have the War Machine MQ, Whiplash & Mark IV coming this week :hi5: and waiting on Mark V and possibly a Tony Stark Mech Test so that should be enough to hold me over for a little while! :lol

yeah, remember how i told you about the hot toys snowball effect... its happening right now. accept it, embrace t, and deal with t. its awesome./ there is nothing better than this to collect out there.

Yes a crazy drug Hot Toys is..you have to get more and more!!
BW's boobs in the pics look so...natural! Nice pics!

Look fast cause she IS going up in price!

Wow, you made her look awesome. Great Job!!!!! She is a really cool figure IMO you just have to have the have the patience get the in package look off. Fix hair, and adjust outfit.
Thanks man!

Yes she is a cool figure.

Can't.....................stand...............the....................pressure! :gah:
Don't wait, hehe!

Yes a crazy drug Hot Toys is..you have to get more and more!!
BW's boobs in the pics look so...natural! Nice pics!
That was one of the things that sold me on this figure :lol

Yeah, gugu mutes out the production paint and paints new features onto it.

The factory heads are sort of hand-painted...they use stencils and airbrushes, I believe...

Last edited:
While his paints are nice and crisp.... I wouldn't say they look more realistic than HT's factory paint. His gets a bit anime.

Last edited:
Back