Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!! where I can find this BEAUTY for a good price?? please some help here!!! :)

This as my very first Hot toys figure,and I'm really proud of her,she looks great in hand,and with very little effort you can get her hair to reseemble the movie one!

133lb.jpg
winkie-o.gif

Nice photo & congrats :clap

Eventually, I'll have to double back and pick her up since she's the only IM 2 figure I didn't get yet :monkey1

Last edited:
Same here. For some reason I just can't pull the trigger on her. Still, if I ever come across one for an insane deal, I might grab her just for completion's sake.

Yessir! My beef with her is that I feel she was a waste of screen time in the IM 2 film for a character that wasn't important to the plot at all.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is smokin hot but all the screen time she sucked up took away from time that could have been better spent on the Iron Man & War machine fight scenes which were very short.

I'd buy a Pepper Potts in a split second:pray:, but this character can wait :mad:

I decided to restyle the hair. As well as some hairline tweaks/subtle highlights. ¬_¬ The way I done it before was a bit too Kate Beckinsale like.

Before:
5198540609_3d03374b1b_b.jpg

The first was trying to base it on:
Iron-Man-2-Black-Widow-Agent-of-SHIELD.jpg

After:

New look is trying to base it on:
Black-Widow-iron-man-11366494-700-450.jpg

It needs more waves at the top. Save that for another day. ¬_¬

A while back I mixed some Tamiya dust (rust palette) in with gel while applying it as well as water picking out the parts that were already somewhat bright and just toning it down again. So the light catches it.

The good thing is, it's not permanent. Soon as you add water to it, it softens the gel again so it's nice and soft yet pliable. Use too much water and the gel is more or less diluted.

A while back I mixed some Tamiya dust (rust palette) in with gel while applying it as well as water picking out the parts that were already somewhat bright and just toning it down again. So the light catches it.

The good thing is, it's not permanent. Soon as you add water to it, it softens the gel again so it's nice and soft yet pliable. Use too much water and the gel is more or less diluted.

Clever idea, thanks for sharing! :wave

mg3172z.jpg

This pic is pretty sweet, I'm not much on the mini-bust but they look awesome there along with WL. I need to get him as well.

Back