Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of the other retailers already have this listed.
Is Sideshow going to wait until their Thursday update to list this or do they ever do other mid-week updates?

It'll go down... BBTS always throws POs up as soon as the figures are announced along with a SUPER high price point. A few weeks later they'll drop 20-40 bucks.

I hope so, but I'm not so sure. Typically BBTS includes a disclaimer (in the product description) that claims they will drop the price once they have more info. Maybe I missed, but I don't think the disclaimer is present for this figure.

Also, in the pattern I've noticed the disclaimer is attached to figures of which we've only seen a teaser pic of. Once the figure is fully announced (with multiple pics and full details) and HT confirms the figure is up for preorder the price is usually corrected at BBTS.

Sorry if this was discussed already but why is she wearing dark blue instead of black? Otherwise it's a sweet looking figure. I don't normally buy 1/6 scale figs but I might make an exception for her.

Sorry if this was discussed already but why is she wearing dark blue instead of black? Otherwise it's a sweet looking figure. I don't normally buy 1/6 scale figs but I might make an exception for her.

It's movie-accurate, actually. It's a dark blue in the movie.

tooooo expensiveeeeeeeeeeee for a figure with minimal to no accesories :S . She should be around $120 or lower. Sarah Connor has some accesories and she's around $135-$145.

The figure looks awesome, except for that dumb expression, but gonna wait it out until a reasonable price tag shows up.

looking at her next to the stand... she looks shorter than a normal hot toys female truetype.

Really? Looks about the same too me.

20100510_78f1b2a0de10cc7aaeffFtIFPfVOI3wu.jpg
!BhhRqC!!mk~$(KGrHqQH-CwEsLtZ(HGIBLJgwKE9HQ~~_3.JPG

The top of the stand comes up to the thigh articulation point about the same on both figures (BW looks slightly taller because of the boots). Overall the biggest difference is in the waist/hips and the shape of the legs. Looks much better on BW than the normal female TT imo.

Stupendous...what a figure!!! Best female done yet by HT. Leaves the Floss Spirit figure in the dust...
Gary:wave

Back