Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the figure or not, you can't deny its been great having all of these ScarJo pics repeating over and over. She may not be the best actress or even people's first choice for Black Widow but the debauchery I would allow her to commit on me is the stuff of Epic Poems that would make the Illiad look as if written by crayon.

:goodpost::exactly:

Amazing figure!:drool!!!
I was thinking about getting Silken Floss, but now this...
:yess:

i have to say that this figure is really unnecessary, since she played such a minor part in the movie. if they make one of her, then they gotta make a nick fury!

First, Scarlett is never unnecessary... :D
Secon, I think she had way more screen time than Samuel... so no!

Barbie Dolls, Action Figures or 1/6th scale collectibles whatever they are all toys. Why people quantify their toys is goofy :cuckoo:

IMO she looks better than Sarah and Silk but that isn't really saying too much. I think the sculpt is decent and I am not turned off (yet) by the rooted hair. I'll wait for in hand pics before being too harsh. My biggest issues are the suit and price ($169 at BBTS). After watching Silk tank, no way am I dropping normal change $150+ on this figure.

I imagine I will eventually own the figure, she looks decent enough. I will pre-order thru SS but ultimately I will probably cancel and wait for it to hit clearance and get it at a reduced price.

i have to say that this figure is really unnecessary, since she played such a minor part in the movie. if they make one of her, then they gotta make a nick fury!

I thought The two john connor figures were unnecessary. Bale's acting sucked and did not help the story.

all in all, my only concern is that rooted hair figures, unless locked in a glass box, end up with frizzy hair within a month.

But if they used saran hair ( like triad does) she'll be fine.

speaking of triad, perhaps swapping her to an alpha body would fix the problems with articulation......

I may have to pick this fig up. Really like the overall look of the figure. Not sure about the rooted hair but im sure with some futzing it will look pretty good.

Back