Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on all the Iron man 1 figures, I will not pass on these, I’ll preorder them then wait for reviews on youtube then decide if I what them or not.

I was looking forward to this, but I don't know if I am going to be able to get past the hair...she looks really Barbieish to me. I may still pick her up, but I will wait until I see inhand pics...

I was looking forward to this, but I don't know if I am going to be able to get past the hair...she looks really Barbieish to me. I may still pick her up, but I will wait until I see inhand pics...

I don't see that at all. :dunno

I just don't like that the suit is blue.

Just make sure you dont lock yourself in a room with these two and get caught :lol

I wonder what my wife will think:dunno

pervert.jpg

:monkey3

Just make sure you dont lock yourself in a room with these two and get caught :lol

:rotfl After handling my figures and when she needs something she tells me if I'm done playing with my Ken dolls:monkey4 Come on now, don't tell me I'm the only guy who hears something from their wife because they collect toys. Well atleast she's cool about it and I'm not no 40 year old virgin:lol

I haven't crossed that barrier either yet, although I have a 1/6 scale catwoman figure on pre-order (the dominatrix catwoman from Batman Returns;))... she doesn't know... well see how that goes.

Is that suit going to let her sit down? I would want her to ride shotgun in the Batmobile.

BW is up at toy hunter's display window:

29261_402545427824_171015147824_4146827_7922679_n.jpg

more pics on their FB page, Im just too lazy to copy and paste all of em

I think these pics of her look better then the official HT ones. I think she is gonna turn out great and i cant wait to get one.

Back