Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man they are pumping these oron man figure's out like its nothing. Bring on mark 6.

She's going to be my only HT figure until they do another female i'm excited about. ;)

Likeness is great... but don't like the open mouth [on the figure ;)]. :monkey1

And why the pistols? Maybe some little gadgets would have been nice... and the mace. :lol

Only thing I would have them change is giving her a more fuller figure and a bustier chest. If the outfit and face is close to the real thing, why can't the shape and the contour of her body? That would look hot if they could get her shape as well.

Great figure, but I'll gladly pass on her.

Yup, this figure will please all the dateless wonders out there. :lol

But seriously, HT should have released all the Iron Man armours before promoting a 'niche' figure such as this. Hopefully they're saving the best to last: a DX Mark V with Tony's tracksuit as the extra outfit and a brilliantly crafted suitcase as an accessory. THAT I'll buy.

Damn, thinking about getting rid of my polystone to own those beautiful Hot toys figures.

I would assume we'll get a a reworked headsculpt and some more accessories by the time she ships. HT has been doing that more and more lately. Aldo's head come out better than the proto and the T-800 came with an extra black shirt. So adding the mace, little grenades, cord, etc wouldn't be out of the question. They would also help justify the $150+ price they'll surely ask for her. I'm hoping lower, but I doubt it when they know they can cash in on her regardless.

I really couldn't be more happier about this figure... the only thing I was really looking forward to see this year and she came out as good as I could have hoped. ;)

I would assume we'll get a a reworked headsculpt and some more accessories by the time she ships. HT has been doing that more and more lately. Aldo's head come out better than the proto and the T-800 came with an extra black shirt. So adding the mace, little grenades, cord, etc wouldn't be out of the question. They would also help justify the $150+ price they'll surely ask for her. I'm hoping lower, but I doubt it when they know they can cash in on her regardless.

I find it hard to believe that she will be priced at $150....what on her would justify that price???

Back