Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is a beautiful figure. It looks SO much like ScarJo I can't believe it! I think her expression is great too. She has a sort of aloof/sexy/staring you down sort of expression.

On one hand I would think this would be cheaper... but Wolverine had about the same amount of accessories and wasn't THAT much cheaper.

I wonder when she's supposed to come out. I'm sort of confused about the release schedule in general for the IM figures.

in that case, the guy at milk probly took bad care of the hair. whereas ht kept it pristine. as i've learned with silk spectre, try not to touch the hair, and be gentle when you do, and after you touch it, or even if you dont, fix the hair on occasion, to make it neater. same should apply to black widow. if you mess around too much, it will get frizzy, but if you dont touch it, it will stay perfectly curly.

Don't play with my dollies hair, got it. :lol

jk

I think the way they have her mouth makes the expression look odd. That's my only big problem with the figure.

I think her suit is actually blue in the film but was a darker shade than on the figure. This makes her look like a member of the Fantastic Four.

I like her expression... way better than having her looking constipated or mad at the world like some of HTs other females.

I question how the fit of the costume will come after seeing Silk Spectre II. Vinyl again. Hope it works. HT is starting to brave the open mouth head sculpts here lately.

I like her expression... way better than having her looking constipated or mad at the world like some of HTs other females.

yeah, I agree.

This is the expression that she has, when shes bout to pepper spray the security over at hammer industries.

Really accentuate her infamous DSL lips :yess:

Back