Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, this figure will please all the dateless wonders out there. :lol

But seriously, HT should have released all the Iron Man armours before promoting a 'niche' figure such as this. Hopefully they're saving the best to last: a DX Mark V with Tony's tracksuit as the extra outfit and a brilliantly crafted suitcase as an accessory. THAT I'll buy.
that would make an excellent dx. i would buy that without thinking twice!

oh, and what's a "niche"? :confused:
Damn, thinking about getting rid of my polystone to own those beautiful Hot toys figures.

yeah, you deserve to buy some dollies!!! :lecture:rock

9912_7537147808.jpg

4483891010_99965ea1ea_b.jpg

Still think that type of look ^^^ would've been better than the slightly open mouthed "DUR" look. Like how the costume looks in those pics too.

Likeness is great... but don't like the open mouth [on the figure ;)]. :monkey1

And why the pistols? Maybe some little gadgets would have been nice... and the mace. :lol

I think open mouth make her face look more sexy.

Meh. Something about the sculpt is odd. Honestly I prefer the sculpt on the Spirit figure. Pass for now especially because I guarantee it'll be $150. Bring on the Mark V. That's the one I'm excited about seeing

Huh...looking at the poster the figure needs bigger boobs and probably a bigger ass too

EDIT: nevermind

a8ccede0.jpg

Last edited:
9912_7537147808.jpg

4483891010_99965ea1ea_b.jpg

Still think that type of look ^^^ would've been better than the slightly open mouthed "DUR" look. Like how the costume looks in those pics too.

I agree,but these pics do look better than the first ones though; not that it matters for me, but I'm sure you 1/6 guys will be satisfied. I'm just hoping SS will give us their own version sculpted by the main man Tim :lecture That pic would make a great statue for sure :pray:

Meh. Something about the sculpt is odd. Honestly I prefer the sculpt on the Spirit figure. Pass for now especially because I guarantee it'll be $150. Bring on the Mark V. That's the one I'm excited about seeing

you are not gettin this then?

The hayashi one might be a good sculpt, but the paint and the final execution of the figure is a failure.

Back