Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to Brad Pitt head sculpt .

Same here, but because of his constant 'gurning' for the character I can't see it being much use for any other customs... could be wrong though.

This license has gotten me excited most for the possibility of this figure :lol
dianekrugerisabasterd.jpg

Would anyone else buy her if they made her?

This is what I'm hoping to get out of the line:

Col. Hans Landa
Lt. Aldo Raine
Shoshanna
Sgt. Donnie Donowitz
Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz

I'll most likely buy everyone they make regardless.

Diane Krüger is such a hottie!
Damn, I'm going to have to get into this line...

I'm really curious to see a German WWII uniform in HT quality. I mean, both DML and DID (as well as many other smaller manufacturers) have made excellent quality uniforms, gear and weapons (sometimes using wood, metal and leather).

Landa needs to come with a glass of milk.

mo8r007yynfzjhxynh8ijmh.jpg

I agree and the Sherlock Holmes pipe as well.

Count me in for any of these HT decides to make. I'd love to see the Bear Jew and Sgt. Stigltz and of course Aldo with a big a** knife.

I say Landa and Shoshanna are possibilities, in addition to, you know

But they'll probably skip both of the above for the Bear Jew or something. HT is crazy like that.

Who doesn't want a "Bear Jew" figure? It's Eli Roth ffs! :D

You answered your own question!

If Scarlett Johannson (or Megan Fox) had played Shoshanna then I think there would be a chance for HT to make her. But an obscure actress (although she looks like a young Rosanna Arquette) won't make the grade, I'm afraid.

Who doesn't want a "Bear Jew" figure? It's Eli Roth ffs! :D

I want a bear Jew, I hate the Eli Roth directed and produced movies, but as an actor I have no problem with him and I think he means well. I did like his trailer for Grindhouse. Either way, he was awesome as the Bear Jew. I'd buy him, Hugo Stiglitz and Aldo. Possibly more but those three for sure.

Haven't seen this yet so not sure who I will buy except Aldo. Can't wait to see the Pitt portrait though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back