Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I love that poster.

If they made a Bridget they would have to make her whole upper body "rubber" or improve the female body arms. Didn't they do that already for Sheva (RE5) or is that in my mind? :lol

Just saw the film; I cannot wait to get the figures! I'll buy an Aldo, Hans Landa, and Shosanna for sure!

GO HOT TOYS! :banana

I could see it now...

Hot Toys presents:

MMS 119 Lieutenant Hans Lada
-Authentic portrait to Christopher Waltz
-Alternate head with
Spoiler Spoiler:

-Film accurate costume with real leather boots,belt,Overcoat,etc.
-Glass of Milk
-Pipe
-Film Accurate Weapons
-Shoe for Bridgette Von Hammersmark figure
-7 alternate hands

Hot Toys presents:
MMS 121 Sgt.Donnie "The Bear Jew" Donowitz
-Authentic likeness to Eli Roth
-Movie Accurate Cloth costume with real leather boots,jacket,etc.
-alternate "Bloody" tank top
-Baseball Bat
-Alternate "Bloody" Baseball bat
-Movie accurate weapons

Hot Toys presents:
MMS 125 Sgt.Hugo Stiglitz
-Authentic likeness to Til Schweiger
-Authentic Nazi Uniform
-Authentic Basterds Uniform
-Movie Accurate Weapons
-"Marco Polo" Card with adhesive

Also,the movie was amazing.One of Tarantino's best.

I've just seen the film!!! :rock :rock :rock
It was awesome!!!

I definitely want an Aldo Raine figure!!! :rock

I could see it now...

Hot Toys presents:

MMS 119 Lieutenant Hans Lada
-Authentic portrait to Christopher Waltz
-Alternate head with
Spoiler Spoiler:

-Film accurate costume with real leather boots,belt,Overcoat,etc.
-Glass of Milk
-Pipe
-Film Accurate Weapons
-Shoe for Bridgette Von Hammersmark figure
-7 alternate hands

I was thinking about that too!!!

Finally got to see this tonight... excellent movie. And I'll definitely be getting Also (my money is on that being the only figure HT releasses). But I'd be interested in any of the other ones they might do.

Finally got to see this tonight... excellent movie. And I'll definitely be getting Also (my money is on that being the only figure HT releasses). But I'd be interested in any of the other ones they might do.

Strange, didn't see him in the movie.........;)

I reckon they'll do 3 though; I don't think HT would get the rights just to do one, but, you know HT........:rolleyes:

Not a lot of companies have the cajones for this even when it is simply being accurate to the source material.

I don't understand this at all,I mean Hans was an amazing character in the Basterds.Quite frankly,I don't see the huge deal about a symbol.Yes,the Holocaust was a grotesque time in history,but for the purpose of a film.Especially,a film where
Spoiler Spoiler:
I think if anything it needs to be there.Otherwise they're not Nazi's,just Samuel L. Jackson's henchmen:p

I was surprised when Sideshow included a swastika on their Toht figure... I think its acceptable to include on figures when its for accuracies sake. I don't think anyone buying figures from this film would be pro-Nazi :lol

The bear jew needs to come with a German helmet to hang off his baseball bat, so we can pose him like that poster...

I will buy Aldo, Donnie and Hans. For sure. Amaaaaaazing ^^^^ing movie.

Hot Toys, Budniss is a boomin!

I was surprised when Sideshow included a swastika on their Toht figure... I think its acceptable to include on figures when its for accuracies sake. I don't think anyone buying figures from this film would be pro-Nazi :lol

Nope,they'll make a Hitler figure and their comic con exclusive would be
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

are they gonna show some pics soon ?

Would hot toys put a swastica on thir figures?

I doubt it somewhat, considering Silken Floss was dulled down.If the Nazi's in this line are dulled down as well, i think i will just get Aldo..i have enough Nazi's from DID and Dragon.

They make include Swastikas, they're an Asian company right? The Nazis aren't such a big taboo over there...now whether Sideshow will distribute them is another matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back