Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm hoping to get out of the line:

Col. Hans Landa
Lt. Aldo Raine
Sgt. Donnie Donowitz
Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz

I'll most likely buy everyone they make regardless.

Haven't bought any Hot Toys figures yet, but i would definitely have at least 4 if that would be the lineup. Can't wait to have my own team of basterds.

I can't wait to see this figure. I loved the movie. Definite purchase for me. :D
That first scene in the house was amazing. So much tension.

Last edited:
I think I will really be disappointed if HT decides not to include the swastika on film accurate versions of their costumes. I was a little upset that they didnt include it on Silken Floss's armband but i dont think I could accept them doing this on a line like Inglorious Basterds, where the it is a much more important element of the movie.

Despite my opinion I know the product would be banned in Germany amongst other places where Nazi insignia is outlawed so i guess including the swastika could be a poor business choice in regards to product distribution.

I can't wait to see the reworkings of the Pitt sculpt. Between Aldo and Machiko maybe I can finally kitbash a good set Mr. and Mrs. Smith figures.

I think I will really be disappointed if HT decides not to include the swastika on film accurate versions of their costumes. I was a little upset that they didnt include it on Silken Floss's armband but i dont think I could accept them doing this on a line like Inglorious Basterds, where the it is a much more important element of the movie.

Despite my opinion I know the product would be banned in Germany amongst other places where Nazi insignia is outlawed so i guess including the swastika could be a poor business choice in regards to product distribution.

First we have to see if they make any Nazi characters at all... Maybe they'll only make Aldo and perhaps Donnie... :dunno

Anyway, I hope we'll get some pics soon!

First we have to see if they make any Nazi characters at all... Maybe they'll only make Aldo and perhaps Donnie... :dunno

Anyway, I hope we'll get some pics soon!

Yea I understand its too early to gripe, but the way I see it Hans Landa seems like a surefire pick.

He has the most pivotal role in the film next to Aldo and with HT neglecting their military line over the last year its seems like this license would get at least 2 figures

After all the Spirit of all licenses got 3 figures made, so who knows what will happen :dunno

Pulp Fiction for one!!

'Is there a sign on my garage that say......'

Well no ^^^^ sherlock :lol I meant did he have a cameo in Inglorious Basterds... you know the movie this thread is about :lol

I've actually owned 3 figures of Tarantino over the years 12" and 8" Mr Brown and 8" figure from Planet Terror :lol

Well no ^^^^ sherlock :lol I meant did he have a cameo in Inglorious Basterds... you know the movie this thread is about :lol

I've actually owned 3 figures of Tarantino over the years 12" and 8" Mr Brown and 8" figure from Planet Terror :lol

HaHa!! This is what happens when u surf the net on a phone!!
Need to read more slow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back