Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the film. Aldo and Landa were the only characters that stuck out enough to warrant a figure purchase from me.

I gotta go see Basterds, but I'll do like I do with most movies, and wait till after opening weekend, and see a matinee on a monday, tuesday, or wednesday- I prefer a quiet theatre with a minimum of people.

Just saw the movie and liked it a lot. But I do wish he'd cast more well known faces. The British Colonel would have been a great role for Ewan McGregor.

I hate Eli Roth so much that I couldn't tolerate having a Bear Jew in my collection. But Reynes and Landa would definitely be worthwhile.

Why do people hate Eli Roth so much...:confused: I dont really know theguy but seems everybody hates him..:confused::confused:

Why do people hate Eli Roth so much...:confused: I dont really know theguy but seems everybody hates him..:confused::confused:

just something about the guy, I think for most, it's his movies, he makes pretty tasteless movies, but he only has what, three? and I thought cabin fever was pretty good. but he actually was pretty good in basterds, he was a good bear jew lol

For me, I saw him at a panel at SDCC and he was the most egotistical basterd I'd ever seen. Actually reminded me of a certain forum member...

Confirmed.

5840_127123327343_58690437343_28797.jpg

damn ...... Im gonna have to buy some dolls again.... :monkey1

I wonder how they snagged Pitt's likeness rights...hopefully they see the potential and mine it for figures from Se7en and Fight Club...even Troy.

Last edited:
the last post i see on facebook is about the harvey dent/two face figure...am i on the wrong page or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back