Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which female do you think has the better chance of getting made? shosanna or bridget?

Even though Shosanna is more integral to the story, I want to say Bridget for the mere fact that she interacts with Aldo and the Basterds.

********* :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I am gonna have to stop this hobby all together, HT is ^^^^in killing me!

Confirmed.

5840_127123327343_58690437343_28797.jpg

Haven't seen the movie yet, but this could be awesome :rock :rock :rock

yeah, cool ... the movie rocked so much. Great that hottoys got the license ... hope to see some cool figures ;)

Aldo and Hans Landa specially ... but a Bridget von Hammersmark and the melanie laurent charakter would be awesome too ;)

This is the 1st time ever they are going to make officially a brad pitt figure...this f'n rocks.

Bridget would be good to pose with Also in a tux with Landa pestering em. Don't know how the hell I would pose the other one, since i'm 100% positive they aren't going to make the "German Hero", so I wouldn't buy her.

I hope, if they do Nazi characters from this movie..they best have historically accurate uniforms or, its a tough buy for me.

Hot Toys is going to make me broke :-(

Although to be honest I wish we were getting some other figures from the Predator series and some other T:S figures before this, still...i won't be passing these up.

were about to be "in the killin' natzee's bizness".........:rock

I hope, if they do Nazi characters from this movie..they best have historically accurate uniforms or, its a tough buy for me.

...they best have screen accurate uniforms or, its a tough buy for me.

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back