Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news!! :rock :rock :rock

Hopefully this will lead to figures from Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill.

Thats a line i would really love to see Hot Toys do,very diverse characters/clothing and accessories.

imo Pulp Fiction needs figure love the most.

This is very true but, i find Pulp Fiction has some very boring character designs, and i don't think we need another SLJ figure for awhile..though i did love his character the most in the movie.

Awesome news!! :rock :rock :rock

Hopefully this will lead to figures from Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill.

There are figures from Reservoir Dogs and no bought them - TWICE! But I think Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction would be great for figures. Unfortunately those licensing rights are owned by Miramax whereas Basterds is the Weinstein Co.

There are figures from Reservoir Dogs and no bought them - TWICE! But I think Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction would be great for figures. Unfortunately those licensing rights are owned by Miramax whereas Basterds is the Weinstein Co.

Cause Reservoir Dogs figures are just guys in suits. Boring . . . .

Cause Reservoir Dogs figures are just guys in suits. Boring . . . .
Same goes for Pulp Fiction for the most part. Plus a couple guys in street clothes, Willis as a boxer. Apart from the interesting head sculpts (Sam Jackson with afro, Travolta with long hair) and I guess the gimp, not very interesting, design-wise. Now Kill Bill had some cool designs.

Same goes for Pulp Fiction for the most part. Plus a couple guys in street clothes, Willis as a boxer. Apart from the interesting head sculpts (Sam Jackson with afro, Travolta with long hair) and I guess the gimp, not very interesting, design-wise. Now Kill Bill had some cool designs.

I'd feel the same way about Pulp Fiction.

I'd also like to see a Bruce Willis from Pulp Fiction, Bride from Kill Bill, and Stuntman Mike from Death Proof.

I saw a preview of Inglourious Basterds in SF on Wednesday night, with Tarantino there to answer questions. This is easily his best film since Pulp Fiction, and I'd be overjoyed to see Aldo Raine and Hans Landa (one of the best written and acted villains I've seen in years, Christoph Waltz should totally take home some awards for his portrayal, he already snagged Best Actor in Cannes) in 1:6.

Last edited:
laurent-basterd-poster-560x828.jpg

I'd buy that in a heartbeat...

Sadly, both set of figures sucked. The Palisades were passable for the time, but Sideshow's were woefully outdated when they released them. I was in for a set, but even from the prototypes you could see the quality wasn't there and I spent my money elsewhere.

This does seem a bit weird of a License for them to get but I think that they'll look awesome. I'd probably get a Pitt if the movie's as good as I'm hoping.

the only one i'm interested in is Aldo, and that depends on which costume they decide to give him. I want the opening speech costume, that was my favorite look for him. the film kicked ass by the way

Just saw the movie and liked it a lot. But I do wish he'd cast more well known faces. The British Colonel would have been a great role for Ewan McGregor.

I hate Eli Roth so much that I couldn't tolerate having a Bear Jew in my collection. But Reynes and Landa would definitely be worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back