1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I museum pose Hot Toys so the restrictions dont bother me. Ill buy the marvel legends version if i want to play around with a figure

If people prefer power pose, then why not just buy a statue? Wait for an Iron Spider statue rather than this figure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I would totally go for the Iron Studios one but the Hot Toys version is about 1/4 the price so .... ^^

I would totally go for the Iron Studios one but the Hot Toys version is about 1/4 the price so .... ^^

Yeah, that piece looks really good aside form the face sculpt. The Hot Toys face sculpt is light years better, but the way Hot Toys design the neck it doesn't really work well with the figure.

Been back and forth on paying him off early or keeping him on flex payments. Made the decision to pay and have him ship on the 28th, then converted Tactical bats back on payments. Looking forward to it

Yeah, that piece looks really good aside form the face sculpt. The Hot Toys face sculpt is light years better, but the way Hot Toys design the neck it doesn't really work well with the figure.
Totally agree with you here but then again, I'm not gonna use the Holland sculpt on this Spidey anyway. :lol

Just paid this guy in full! Can’t wait. Not sure what to do about delivery though. I’m usually off work on the days I get Hot Toys. Can’t be next week so no one will be home to sign. Is there a way to have them deliver to a UpS store or sign early?

Just paid this guy in full! Can’t wait. Not sure what to do about delivery though. I’m usually off work on the days I get Hot Toys. Can’t be next week so no one will be home to sign. Is there a way to have them deliver to a UpS store or sign early?

Yep, you can do both on their site. Its called UPS MyChoice and free to set up an account. I think they only charge if you want it delivered somewhere else or within a certain 2 hour window.

Yep, you can do both on their site. Its called UPS MyChoice and free to set up an account. I think they only charge if you want it delivered somewhere else or within a certain 2 hour window.

You can also have Sideshow change the delivery to local pickup. It's held at your local UPS customer center for 5 business days. Just open a chat with Sideshow on their site & give them the order number. Takes less than 5 minutes. They can also confirm the location of the UPS center if you don't know it.

You can also have Sideshow change the delivery to local pickup. It's held at your local UPS customer center for 5 business days. Just open a chat with Sideshow on their site & give them the order number. Takes less than 5 minutes. They can also confirm the location of the UPS center if you don't know it.

Cool! Thanks for the info everyone

Did someone have the same issue like me?
My figure has knee bending over issue
I can’t bend over 90 degree.
I watch a lot of youtube reviews.
They can even bend over 120 degree.
But I can’t. Is that a issue?
6dc8b307aefca0bdb207c1dd1b987b91.jpg
df5453e3430ccdba2c2d53b3c96f3756.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Did someone have the same issue like me?
My figure has knee bending over issue
I can’t bend over 90 degree.
I watch a lot of youtube reviews.
They can even bend over 120 degree.
But I can’t. Is that a issue?
6dc8b307aefca0bdb207c1dd1b987b91.jpg
df5453e3430ccdba2c2d53b3c96f3756.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

The knee is a double joint and it looks like you’re only bending half. Try slowly bending the other half of the joint as well.

So Sideshow decided to hit me for this without any notice.....card got declined because holidays. ANYWAY, will I have the option to Flex Pay when I call in or can I only do pay in full if thats how it was previously set up?

You should still be able to change over to flex pay if you call them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having a hard time deciding between this and Batman Tactical suit.

I collect Marvel and don’t have any DC, but that Bats seem pretth sweet, and this figure is getting a lot of complaints because of the material, as i understand you have pretty much zero posing options without creasing the suit.

I collect Marvel and don’t have any DC, but that Bats seem pretth sweet, and this figure is getting a lot of complaints because of the material, as i understand you have pretty much zero posing options without creasing the suit.

Do you own any Hot Toys Spiderman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would still get the iron spider if I were you. With the Batman, you will open another door to start collecting the DC figures. If you plan on it then go ahead. It is a great figure, and there are other awesome DC figures.
But I am also a Marvel only collector, and I've passed a few great DC figures cos I dont want to open the door for me to collect more lol. But for iron spider himself, I love it, why worry abt materials, do you plan on selling it in the future? If not, just get what you want and enjoy the figure man. You know it's limitation, you either pose it in a museum pose or just f it and pose.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Damn, this guy looks like liquid metal in hand :)

Very quick pose out of the box. Confident I can get some decent non-museum poses out of him without distracting wrinkles.

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

Happy New Year fellow Freaks! :)

I would still get the iron spider if I were you. With the Batman, you will open another door to start collecting the DC figures. If you plan on it then go ahead. It is a great figure, and there are other awesome DC figures.
But I am also a Marvel only collector, and I've passed a few great DC figures cos I dont want to open the door for me to collect more lol. But for iron spider himself, I love it, why worry abt materials, do you plan on selling it in the future? If not, just get what you want and enjoy the figure man. You know it's limitation, you either pose it in a museum pose or just f it and pose.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah that’s the thing, i get bored after a while, and i sell figures so i can buy new ones, and i don’t think i can sell spidey if i pose it.

Other than that, i was planning on collecting IW Hot Toys anyways.

Back