1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this in stock and shipping now at Sideshow or is it still in the batch ******** phase? I'd buy this for xmas but it needs to arrive by the 25th, if there is no chance on that happening ill have to buy something else and wait on this until after holidays

Is this in stock and shipping now at Sideshow or is it still in the batch ******** phase? I'd buy this for xmas but it needs to arrive by the 25th, if there is no chance on that happening ill have to buy something else and wait on this until after holidays

Even though some are shipping, Sideshow still has it listed as a preorder so to be honest I doubt there’s any shot it’ll arrive by Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anything new lately it seems to be batch shipping.

This kid is truly amazing
20181215_124906.jpg

This will be his lifetime pose so luckily im not worried about creases. Was thinking if i should wait to see how the far from home figs would turn out with the different suits. Maybe one of them would be better picks for my one and only spidey...but decided to hold my gut and stick with this guy. Didnt disappoint, such a massive shelf presence

Nice pose ! This guy will also be my only Spiderman. I originally wasn't planning on getting him at all. But after the reviews he really is an amazing figure. And when compared to the other suits they just seem bland in comparison. As he'll be with Infinity War characters and Thanos it also makes sense to have this guy I think.

BBTS is so far behind SSC...Hela, IW Cap, Emperor and now Iron Spider :pfft: where is their stock

absolutely love this figure, one of my favorites for sure

Got this guy opened up. Went with the Tom sculpt for now, and one webshooter hand with the arm bent slightly upward. Oh, and the extra limbs attached!
View attachment 436583
As a fellow collector, I want you to get the most out of your figures. There’s nothing wrong with museum poses. I have several figures in similar poses. However, both figures in that photo appear lifeless. There are little adjustments that you can make to give them more presence. I suggest watching some “How to be a poser” videos. That’s where I learned about the little things like ankle positioning and natural posture. It’s a lot of fun working with the figures, sort of molding their bodies like clay. The results are worth it. Give it a try if you’d like.

As a fellow collector, I want you to get the most out of your figures. There’s nothing wrong with museum poses. I have several figures in similar poses. However, both figures in that photo appear lifeless. There are little adjustments that you can make to give them more presence. I suggest watching some “How to be a poser” videos. That’s where I learned about the little things like ankle positioning and natural posture. It’s a lot of fun working with the figures, sort of molding their bodies like clay. The results are worth it. Give it a try if you’d like.

I really enjoy the how to be a poser series. Would you mind posting some examples so we can see the difference? I love that my figures are poseable, so when I want to mess around with them I can, but in the end I just enjoy them in the, "A" stance.

I'm not being snarky I am genuinely curious of the difference that I can make.

Much appreciated

BBTS is so far behind SSC...Hela, IW Cap, Emperor and now Iron Spider :pfft: where is their stock
I feel like other suppliers are now way behind Sideshow. Ever since they started getting their stock closer to the HK release, other suppliers are getting later and later.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I feel like other suppliers are now way behind Sideshow. Ever since they started getting their stock closer to the HK release, other suppliers are getting later and later.

I'm convinced it's a SS strategy to get customers back who got sick of their high postage fees etc.

I really enjoy the how to be a poser series. Would you mind posting some examples so we can see the difference? I love that my figures are poseable, so when I want to mess around with them I can, but in the end I just enjoy them in the, "A" stance.

I'm not being snarky I am genuinely curious of the difference that I can make.

Much appreciated

Sure thing. I’ve added the Spoiler tag so everyone doesn’t have to see nineteen pictures that aren’t of this figure.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sure thing. I’ve added the Spoiler tag so everyone doesn’t have to see nineteen pictures that aren’t of this figure.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nice! Thank you for taking the time. These guys look fantastic and give me/others something to think about. I really do love Bat's cape!

Back