1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today... The magnet that holds on the heads seems kinda weak. It still holds in place but almost any movement of the figure and it moves too. Is anyone elses like that?

Hmm...it's almost as if HT rushed the entire Infinity War line... :slap

Alright, we get it already. give it a rest.

Yes please do. So far I have the Iron Spider and the Thor and I couldn’t be more pleased with mine. Yes the material on the Iron Spider does no lend itself to prolonged poses, but I’m fine with that because it looks so frikin good! And the Thor? Easily my favorite Thor of all time.

Just arrived from sideshow!

F6DF2C6C-5590-43AD-8381-A1D89EF60CAC.jpeg

3B37129B-02BD-4452-9451-212608C732F6.jpeg

Just finished unboxing mine, absolutely love it.

However, is anybody else having an issue where the suit is naturally bunching up at one of the ankles? I've tried gently moving the material around a bit to spread out the suit on his leg and ankle area, but it keeps bunching back up. It's making me worried a permanent crease will form eventually.
bb26e53fbc64c4b9ab1725f31a2c8611.jpg
547a831a1a11cdff85e13ce4be63dd4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

UPS missed me by 10 minutes. I hate how they try to deliver at like 11 am. Hopefully I can get mine tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Just finished unboxing mine, absolutely love it.

However, is anybody else having an issue where the suit is naturally bunching up at one of the ankles? I've tried gently moving the material around a bit to spread out the suit on his leg and ankle area, but it keeps bunching back up. It's making me worried a permanent crease will form eventually.
bb26e53fbc64c4b9ab1725f31a2c8611.jpg
547a831a1a11cdff85e13ce4be63dd4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That bunching at the ankles seems quite prevalent in the online photos/reviews, but admittedly yours looks odd in that it's bunching unevenly (not on both legs). Maybe try using the dynamic stand to put him in a pose where his foot is in a relaxed position?

Got this today and really dig it, but the magnet in the standard head on mine fell off right out of the box, so now I have to decide if I’m going to try and glue it back on or just be lazy and use the light-up head instead.

anxiously awaiting my ups guy today!

edit:
4f9960f9c309c42f4f72a1f20897788f.jpg

thank god these things come wrapped in plastic underneath the shipper. the shipper arrived soaked & soggy due to it raining today. not sure if there’s anything i can really do about that though. excited to add another IW figure to the display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised my vendor hasn't received his shipment of Iron Spidey's yet...he normally gets his shipments relatively early and always before Sideshow. I guess my wallet can take that breather in the meantime.

Back