1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say that but this figure will be a hell of a disaster for dynamic posers.

Really hoped the body blue lights and gauntlets lit up. I guess they don't. Damnit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I didn't order this but I wouldn't be too upset with the back plugs. I imagine 90%+ of the time I'd display him with the arms.

I didn't order this but I wouldn't be too upset with the back plugs. I imagine 90%+ of the time I'd display him with the arms.

He should def be displayed with the arms...this is what makes this particular suit unique and stand out.

How? Looks like he poses great.

Please take a look at the photos carefully. There's wrinkles everywhere. And the costume is made some kind of plastic. Very dynamic poses will, most probably, ruin the suit. Especially on shoulders.

Please take a look at the photos carefully. There's wrinkles everywhere. And the costume is made some kind of plastic. Very dynamic poses will, most probably, ruin the suit. Especially on shoulders.

Not a problem for me...I've always been a in-the-box pose kinda guy! :rotfl

Pics look good. I'll get to see it in person as a good friend ordered it. Cool design, and I'm a big Spidey fan, but not something I need. I'm happy with my ASM2 Spidey for now. Until HT makes the classic spidey costume in the VGM series from the new PS4 game... :pray:

preordered!

it was no question on whether to get him or not, it was when to put in my preorder. i remember the homecoming tech suit didn’t last long on sideshows site too long after he dropped in HK. used $60 in rewards & got him reserved :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it looks good so far. The funny part was when i first saw this I thought, nah, then of course it went up for preorder, next I've watched the movie over a dozen times, now i feel like maybe I should have ordered 2.

This suit also is really cool in the video game.

LOVE The box art cant wait for this spider!

The box art is rather nice...

46139996_2392813467458289_1711418380101091328_n.jpg

Its a bit annoying they just repacked the homecoming headsculpt as Tom Holland did look a bit different in Infinity War. Not a major deal breaker but would have been nice.

avengers-infinity-war-1920x1080-tom-holland-peter-parker-spider-man-13235-1525312654776_1280w.jpg

Back