1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys really pumping out the IW figures!!
i guess they have until April.
Sure hope Bucky turns out as awesome as the proto pics.

A lot of good pics on FB this morning from the reviewers, this addresses the all important question though...

Looks like plugs ?

plugs.jpg

Hmmm I'd taken this guy off my radar in favour of a more generic Spiderman representation, but he does look pretty damn cool.

Wanting to sell my ASM2 for this guy perhaps...

Fine with the plugs. Will be displaying with the arms on, but nice to know there is an option to have the arms not on and you wouldn't notice the plugs unless you were looking for it.

Love that they've added some colour to the legs. Glad I'm finally getting a spidey[emoji16]

Sent from a point in space and time

Absolutely love it. The neck with the Holland sculpt still looks ridiculous but I never display my spidey’s unmasked.

Looks like the suit is glossy black panther type material. Museum pose only or I can see that gloss wearing away.

I passed on all the other IW redesigns (even Thor), but this one just looks way too cool and unique not to get. Even if the posability is once again very limited. But fortunately I tend to prefer the museum poses anyway.

I gotta say I'm not mad they're doing plugs. It's honestly not noticeable unless you're really looking for it. I actually missed it the first time until someone said it used plugs.

Looks great, glad i preordered, don't mind them shipping them faster than expected. Even though i have like 8 figures i have yet to open :)

Back