1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could figure out how to post pics. There is an iron spider pic on FB from secret base. It looks like Hot Toys made the suit a lot thinner than the prototype pics. It looks extremely delicate

Download the photo to your device then upload to the thread using the 'insert image' option when posting?

It’s saved to my phone but there is no insert image in any options. Usually I can insert an image directly by doing that but nothing sadly. Used to go through an online hosting site but they charge now

I got you.
b1f4d907a1af1d846cea31c9cc3ce6dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. I’ll figure out how to post images later. Have some ones i’d Like to show off.

I’m not sure I’d want to pose him except in a museum pose. I’ll wait for more pics tho before making up my mind on if I’ll complete my
purchase.

I haven’t PO’d this anywhere. Waiting for in-hand pics of the back without the extra legs.

Yeah, this figure is looking like another museum-pose only type of figure. This one may actually make Homecoming Spidey look super articulated by comparison because what is the material on the Iron Spidey? It's not fabric, looks more plastic-y, which def won't hold up as well as cloth material.

Looks like a thin rubber type plastic. If it’s what I’m thinking it has a thin clear layer which when bent will have a hard time uncreasing

Yeah, this figure is looking like another museum-pose only type of figure. This one may actually make Homecoming Spidey look super articulated by comparison because what is the material on the Iron Spidey? It's not fabric, looks more plastic-y, which def won't hold up as well as cloth material.

What was the last rubber costume that had major creasing issues? CW Black Panther I have posed is somewhat dynamic positions for several weeks at a time, and minor creases seem to disappear rapidly. I havent had a figure that had permanent creasing, even if it does take days or weeks for the creases to vanish.

What was the last rubber costume that had major creasing issues? CW Black Panther I have posed is somewhat dynamic positions for several weeks at a time, and minor creases seem to disappear rapidly. I havent had a figure that had permanent creasing, even if it does take days or weeks for the creases to vanish.

I'm not sure this is the same material that was used for Black Panther's suit. I dunno, maybe it is, but the high coat of gloss throws it off for me.

I've found that using a heat gun on creases for several seconds will quickly smooth them back out as well. But the material on this does seem to have a glossier coat applied to it, so not sure I'd want to try that here...

I'm not sure this is the same material that was used for Black Panther's suit. I dunno, maybe it is, but the high coat of gloss throws it off for me.

Yeah I’ll be honest, I hope I’m surprised by this material choice because screw creasing, I’m worried about worse things with this figure’s suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing the final product pics...hopefully this will be a solid, problem-free release.

Woo! I know I was complaining a few weeks ago about this one releasing early...but I think I'm ready for it as long as it ships to me in December. :D

Back