1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine finally arrived. Just unboxed them for some quick posing with my crappy iphone. Absolutely love this figure!

IMG_1333.jpg

Did you already send it back to PCZ?

Yes I did. The left leg definitely seems like all of them look like that. Some not as bad. As for the neck I do think it’s stupid that I would have to glue A $250 figure together. Oh well hopefully I’ll get a replacement or I’ll just have to order a new one. Now I just know what I’m getting when I get one.

Yes I did. The left leg definitely seems like all of them look like that. Some not as bad. As for the neck I do think it’s stupid that I would have to glue A $250 figure together. Oh well hopefully I’ll get a replacement or I’ll just have to order a new one. Now I just know what I’m getting when I get one.
Hopefully PCZ can track down a replacement for you. I agree that having to do repairs on a high end collectible right out of the box seems wrong, but HT does such amazing work on most of these designs that I’m willing to forgive the occasional weak glue job. Especially when the alternative can often be quite the hassle.

Got mine today from my LCS....fabulous figure. Lightweight but rock solid body. Able to hold poses well thanks to the ratchet joints, but the suit will wrinkle up in deep poses. The head matches the suit quite well in natural daylight conditions. A little bit of a giraffe neck especially with the PP sculpt but I'll never use it anyways. All in all, a home run from HT and a welcome addition to the collection.

1aa.jpg

2aa.jpg

3aa.jpg

**** sideshow. pre-ordered as soon as it went up and still nothing.
Yeah sideshow is very weird about their shipping. I ordered not til late December and got mine immediately shipped and received early January.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah sideshow is very weird about their shipping. I ordered not til late December and got mine immediately shipped and received early January.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, it seems they ship orders randomly. I just sent an email asking how their system works. I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be first come first serve.

I have never really worried about being 1st or last in the shipping line. I figure if i have waited 12 or more months for one of these then what is another few days or (the way things have been going) month or two.

I picked up a Deadpool 2 spare body and other parts from monkey depot for a custom almost 2 months before i got the complete figure from SSC :lol

Got mine today from my LCS....fabulous figure. Lightweight but rock solid body. Able to hold poses well thanks to the ratchet joints, but the suit will wrinkle up in deep poses. The head matches the suit quite well in natural daylight conditions. A little bit of a giraffe neck especially with the PP sculpt but I'll never use it anyways. All in all, a home run from HT and a welcome addition to the collection.

Great shots! Nice and deep colors. What I really like about these photos is Spidermans shadow. Looks like an eightlegged spider. Especially the last one.

I don’t know if this has already been addressed, but how does the fabric behind the knees hold up? Like the Stark suit ver. can the fabric behind the knees get damaged?

just got mine, and all these things fell off out of the box. can someone take a picture of what this is suppose to look like? guessing i need to glue some parts back together...

DxfnrMLUcAARxk5.jpg

Magnet glues directly into the neck either direction. Black cover has a small tab sticking out, that faces towards the back of the figure and if you look at the neck you can see a small indent the tab fits on. Glue it to the top of the silver magnet and you're done. All the heads have magnets inside that allow them to attach and glide across the rounded black cover.

Back