Hot Toys Hulk which Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk Do you prefer?

• Norton's, ferrigno's would just be silly...and bana's...well..he's bana's

Votes: 184 77.0%
  • Feriggno Cant Beat the Original!

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • Bana I dont care what you guys say I loved that movie

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • none...

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2003's Hulk with 2012's look and Norton as Banner and you'd have an A+ movie.
I actually enjoyed Lee's Hulk, but I think the 2008 version blew its doors off. Lee's interpretation of Hulk was interesting, but not the Hulk I liked from reading the comics. Hulk as Hulk (not as Banner) is better when he's portrayed more simplistically so that the viewer can project his own impressions of what is going on onto the character IMO. The whole child abuse angle or whatever it was felt really unnecessary and to be pushing the Hulk "tortured psyche" symbolism too far to me. There was a parallel in the comics, but that only goes back to the '80s and is a decision I didn't like there, either. It's enough to say that Banner must always be alone and troubled because of his alter ego. That's the real tragedy of the Hulk. Banner has to deal with the consequences of what Hulk does. Hulk himself doesn't need to have daddy issues and to feel sorry for himself and whatnot.

i really liked the Norton Hulk movie

for me it actually made Banner interesting for me, he also felt like a scientist to me, whereas the Bana version (as much as i liked him as an actor) was a dull fest.

I am a huge Norton fan, but I'm a big Bana fan, as well. I don't blame any of the faults of the 2003 film on Bana, so much as script and direction. I think he could have done sufficiently well in Norton's shoes in the 2008 film. Not completely sure about Ruffalo, but I think he's gonna be fine.

Bixby's still the best Banner I've seen, though.

Back