Hot Toys Hulk which Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk Do you prefer?

• Norton's, ferrigno's would just be silly...and bana's...well..he's bana's

Votes: 184 77.0%
  • Feriggno Cant Beat the Original!

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • Bana I dont care what you guys say I loved that movie

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • none...

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZOMBIE THREAAAAD!!!! AHHHHH

Haha in all seriousness you guys do realize that if we get a hulk it will be based on his look from the Avengers, and therefore be based on Mark Ruffalo's hulk right?

I personally prefer Norton's hulk and wish he had been cast instead but hey what can ya do?

Norton's, no doubt.

What is funny about your statement is that only one of these pictures is the Norton Hulk. The picture on the left is the Bana hulk.

It seems a simple choice to me, either you want Shrek, or Hulk:
banahulk.jpg
nortonhulk.jpg

Judging by the new Avenger poster i'd even take a Ruffalo Hulk

They already did. According to reports, Ruffalo was Mo-Cap'd throughout the Hulk sequences so that the CGI version would look like Ruffalo himself.

This is the only Hulk we can hope for and The Avengers is our best bet.

kinopoisk.ru-Avengers_2C-The-1613053--o--%20(1).jpg

I like the Kirby HULK. The Norton HULK is good, but I'm hoping they will have the guts to try returning a bit closer to the older comic look, regarding the facial character.
Remember the pathetic Ben Grimm in Fantastic 4? IF ONLY they had done CGI for The Thing, and made him look like a live version of the comic character, it might have saved the movie.
The Kirby HULK is a similar face to Ben Grimm, with the large brow ridges,
long upper lip, shorter lower lip, small high-seated nose, huge teeth, etc.
THAT is the HULK I will be willing to pay $300+ for, if Hot Toys produces it.

My vote is for norton hulk. Unfortunately the are using Mark Ruffalo as Banner so the look of hulk is much different.

Here is my cannibalized Hulk.
f71e2483.jpg

52f095fc.jpg

Back