Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, time sure flies. I've essentially reduced my HT orders at this moment to just Ultron Prime and Ultron Mark I.

I'm just too lazy to get anything else now. :lol

It's been a year and I still haven't replied to this thread. Originally I was only going to grab Mk43 because I thought it looked good long before the movie came out. That turned into wanting a Thor, and then liking the look of Cap (even though I'm not a Cap fan)

So now I have all the original 6 movie Avengers, substituting Bruce Banner for Hulk (for the cost and I don't really like the look of Hulk figures. If display and money was unlimited I'd really like a Hulk statue or maquette)

From this movie I have:

Iron Man Mk43
Captain America
Hawkeye

with Avengers Banner, TDW Thor and WS Black Widow.

Am now considering AoU Thor as well. Makes you think I should have gone with AoU Widow and been done with it.. :lol

Out of the age of ultron lineup, only quicksilver and ultron I am getting because they won't be in future films, we will see with ultron won't be surprised if he returns. Because of civil war I can get characters of war machine, scarlet witch, vision, and waiting for infinity wars to get the avengers, and that lineup of civil war won't be released until 2017, so it's saving me from spending in 2016, when I got a few statues next year to get. So there is loads of chances to get the characters later down the line, without being pressured to get the characters now

My plans are subject to change, but for now, Mark XLV, Vision, Ultron, and maybe Maria Hill. Costed me a fortune to complete the main Avengers line the first time around. With the cost per figure going up, more characters being introduced, and the Canadian dollar tanking, it doesn't seem likely I can do this a second time. :(

I am for sure getting Hill, and still plan on getting Hulkbuster at some point. The only other figure I have interest in from this line is maybe Hawkeye.

I now have Hawkeye, Mk XLIII and Cap from AOU ... with Vision and Hulkbuster on Pre-Order and going to order Hulk next month. I think I'll eventually PO Mk XLV. If they ever made Ultimate Ultron, I'd be all over it.

Up in the air about Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, only considering them now because I veered from my plan to just collect the original 6 Avengers by ordering Vision.

I think I'm skipping Thor as I picked up his stand on Ebay for my TDW Thor.

I have MK43, Cap, WM MKII and have on PO Hill, HB, Ultron, Ultron MKI, Vision and MK 45. Still on the fence if i want SW. Skipping the rest I already have Thor, Hulk, Fury and have no interest in QS (but liked him in the movie).

I have MK43, Cap, WM MKII and have on PO Hill, HB, Ultron, Ultron MKI, Vision and MK 45. Still on the fence if i want SW. Skipping the rest I already have Thor, Hulk, Fury and have no interest in QS (but liked him in the movie).

Sounds like a pretty sweet collection you're putting together there. :duff

Uh, I was planning on getting the CW versions of Cap, Widow and Hawkeye, rather than the AoU versions. But now I'm thinking to myself that once I get my piecemeal Avengers team together, their stands won't match. So now I'm looking at AoU stands on eBay.

Help, I need an intervention. :lol

Uh, I was planning on getting the CW versions of Cap, Widow and Hawkeye, rather than the AoU versions. But now I'm thinking to myself that once I get my piecemeal Avengers team together, their stands won't match. So now I'm looking at AoU stands on eBay.

:rotfl I am not the person to look to for an intervention.

Maybe they'll keep up with the AoU style stands, if we're lucky. :pray:

Seems completely logical to me :monkey3

tumblr_nry1wi69EG1uthtjho1_500.jpg

Must pass...must resist...must say "No" somewhere....

Toy anxiety has the stands cheap some times. And monkey depot.

Thanks for the info, but it's all good. The moment's passed, especially upon realizing that the XLV comes with a unique display base and the Hulk doesn't come with a base of any kind.

Money saved! :lol

Have:

IM Mk. 43 x4
WM Mk. II x2
AoU Cap x4
AoU Black Widow x4
AoU Hawkeye x4
AoU Maria Hill (another one on order)
AoU Thor (another two on order)
AoU Hulk Deluxe

On PO:
Hulkbuster
Scarlett Witch x3
Quicksilver x2
Ultron Mk. I
Vision x3
Iron Legion x5
Ultron Prime
IM Mk. 45 x3
1/4 Mk. 43
1/4 Mk. 45

I'm still wondering how many Ultron Sentries to buy considering I bought 5 Chitarurai for my Avengers 1 display. That's just the Hot Toys. If I included the list of statues from XM, SS, IA & IS the list would be much larger.

Have:

IM Mk. 43 x4
WM Mk. II x2
AoU Cap x4
AoU Black Widow x4
AoU Hawkeye x4
AoU Maria Hill (another one on order)
AoU Thor (another two on order)
AoU Hulk Deluxe

On PO:
Hulkbuster
Scarlett Witch x3
Quicksilver x2
Ultron Mk. I
Vision x3
Iron Legion x5
Ultron Prime
IM Mk. 45 x3
1/4 Mk. 43
1/4 Mk. 45

I'm still wondering how many Ultron Sentries to buy considering I bought 5 Chitarurai for my Avengers 1 display. That's just the Hot Toys. If I included the list of statues from XM, SS, IA & IS the list would be much larger.

You really should post pics.

Back