Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures will you buy?

• Total voters
Possibly all, though I'm waiting on solo Black Panther, which will undoubtedly come with more stuff. Might go with solo Ant-Man too.

Haven't bought any, but these are the only one's I'm interested in:
- Captain America (or I'll get the AOU version if I find a good deal)
- Winter Soldier
- Iron Man
- Black Panther
- Scarlet Witch
- Agent 13/Sharon Carter
- Spider-Man

These questions are always difficult for me, because I can never give a definitive answer. :lol

I have the ones that I know for sure that I want no matter what. And for me, those would be Cap (regular version), Mk 46, BW and SW. Then based on that, I may decide to get more after seeing the film and deciding the ones I have on PO need some friends. :lol

For instance, on the Star Wars end of it, the only figure I initially got from TFA was Kylo Ren. Then based on that purchase, it inspired me to get a FO Stormie and a Jakku Stormie to go with him being that he looked a bit lonesome.

So far, I've PO both versions of Caps and Black Panther. I just bought about 80% of these characters just a year ago from AoU, it is just too much for me to buy upgraded versions of the same characters every year. Damn Disney and Marvel and HT, when will it ever be enough?

Back