Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures will you buy?

• Total voters
Iron Man Mark 46 (duh :lol), War Machine Mark 3, Bucky, Black Panther, and Spidey if he's made. Also hoping for a CW Tony Stark figure.

Also planning on getting Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Black Widow...and selling their WS or AOU counterparts.

Thought about Cap as well, but I'm pretty happy with the AOU version. The movie might change my mind though. :lol

As of right now, the only definite is Black Widow. However, I will most likely add Black Panther to that list after I see the movie.

Crossbones looks great, but I just don't care enough about the character.

Iron Man Mark 46 (duh :lol), War Machine Mark 3, Bucky, Black Panther, and Spidey if he's made. Also hoping for a CW Tony Stark figure.

Also planning on getting Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, and Black Widow...and selling their WS or AOU counterparts.

Thought about Cap as well, but I'm pretty happy with the AOU version. The movie might change my mind though. :lol
Since when do you buy Iron man? :monkey3

I don't think we'll get a Tony Stark because the head sculpt comes with the 46, then I remember its Hot Toys and I'm like "oh **** we're gonna get a Tony" :lol

As of right now, the only definite is Black Widow. However, I will most likely add Black Panther to that list after I see the movie.

Crossbones looks great, but I just don't care enough about the character.
The new Widow sculpt is fantastic, she's moved pretty high up on my list too :hi5:

As of right now....I am in for the Captain America (battling version), Black Widow, NA Scarlet Witch, and Scarlet Witch. I do have mk46 on pre-order, through BBTS, but I may cancel him. Possible I may get Black Panther and Spider-Man, depends on how cool they are in the film.

All of them, except possibly Vision. It looks like there are zero changes to his costume, so he'd have to come with some pretty awesome exclusive/accessory to justify purchasing the same figure again.

What I've gotten so far:

- regular version Cap
- Mk 46

What I will get for sure:

- BW
- SW

What I may get:

- Bucky
- Falcon
- Crossbones
- Black Panther
- Vision

I already have the Captain America Battling Version pre-ordered. I'm thinking I'll also get the following.

Ant-Man
Black Panther
Crossbones
Falcon
Hawkeye
Iron Man Mark XLVI
Spider-Man

To be honest I could go full blown but that's already a lot. Not sure if I'll get all of them but I'd like to.

I voted for Captain America and Mark 46. Although, I have yet to PO the 46. And I'm only getting the Battling Version of Cap.

Already pre-ordered Winter Soldier and Black Panther :yess:

I am also going to order Hawkeye (when I can free up some funds) and will more than likely get Scarlet Witch when she goes up for order, if they make Agent 13 I'll get her (although she seems unlikely to get a figure made of her tbh).

I do like the Crossbones figure and the new Ant-Man one is growing on me but unfortunately I can't commit to buying them yet due to my current situation at work. :(

Cap and Falcon are already on PO, Bucky will be with the May Code and potentially Black Panther with June's. Mk 46 and Spider definitely. My maybes are War Machine (if he gets a nice discount), Scarlet Witch, and Ant-Man.

As of right now....I am in for the Captain America (battling version), Black Widow, NA Scarlet Witch, and Scarlet Witch. I do have mk46 on pre-order, through BBTS, but I may cancel him. Possible I may get Black Panther and Spider-Man, depends on how cool they are in the film.
Wow epic list :clap I'm just guessing but I think Black Panther will be a big standout in this one ;woo

So far I have Captain America Battling Damage, Iron Man Mark 46, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Falcon and will be pre-ordering Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man should he release.

Back